By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Circle Pad Pro peripheral 20 dollars. Now will you buy it?

Tagged games:

Hell no. I don't want to validate Japanese developers' obsession with dual thumbsticks.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

I am highly unlikely to buy that thing.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Hell yeah I'm buying it for 20 bucks is a steal

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

I'm going to wait for the inevitable 3DS redesign with two pads built in and better battery life.

Well since i've already got the 3DS, might as well buy it or wait until the MH3G combo releases outside of Japan.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

damn that thing is fugly.

I'm not a big enough handheld gamer to buy a 3DS before it gets a better iteration.

I already bought it when I bought MH3G, as I figured I'd use it for other games as well later. It's pretty light and actually makes the 3ds easier to hold. The back is surprisingly comfortable. It's very easy to plug in and plug out as it doesn't actually have a connector, it uses the IR port on the back of the 3ds to connect.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"