By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Girl teaches you Japanese

Wat?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
lordmandeep said:
After watching so many Japanese movies and TV shows, I can like instantly tell if a person is speaking Japanese or Chinese.

People who do not know all assume they sound the same, but its not.

i did never watch a japanese tv-show (i did but with synchro) but chinese and japanese sound totally different! how can someone think they sound the same? it's like the difference between norwegian and spanish for me lol. and yeah it's very easy to know if someone is speaking japanese or chinese. ok, maybe it could be some other language from asia not chines if i think it's chinese but...

ithis said:
tagged, I might want to find this thread again

I agree.

The perfect response!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

That girl has talent, and lots of it

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
lordmandeep said:
After watching so many Japanese movies and TV shows, I can like instantly tell if a person is speaking Japanese or Chinese.

People who do not know all assume they sound the same, but its not.

i did never watch a japanese tv-show (i did but with synchro) but chinese and japanese sound totally different! how can someone think they sound the same? it's like the difference between norwegian and spanish for me lol. and yeah it's very easy to know if someone is speaking japanese or chinese. ok, maybe it could be some other language from asia not chines if i think it's chinese but...

Japanese and Chinese sound way too different, to me. Of course, I took Japanese in college, so it's easy for me to distinguish between the two.

I think I'm gonna undousoru my right hand

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

badgenome said:
Hopefully her next video will teach us about paizuri.

pretty strange that the japanese actually have a word for that.. since the woman clearly lack oppai

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I could go to jail if I were to show her my undousuru routine in a video response.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:

I could go to jail if I were to show here my undousuru routine in video form.

Yeah, If I was a cop you would go to prison for life for doing this shit! AMP you got to stop your reckless life!

Don't ever quote me again before I have time to edit my post.

That lady has nothing on me.  I did 5,000 eyebrow furrows while typing this.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger