Tomb Raider -  yes

Prince of Persia - no

Splinter Cell - no

Metal Gear Solid -  planned for next generation

Beyond Good and Evil - planned for next generation

Resident Evil - yes

Where did you get that one from?

http://www.1up.com/news/kojima-hiring-next-metal-gear

This one is from January, but I think I saw something similar a month or so ago.

Perhaps something like this: http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2011/11/16/historic-issue-65-cover-features-hideo-kojima/

Around the Network
Lord Ciansworth said:
Sony First-Party Top 5
Uncharted 2: Amongst Thieves - Metacritic: 96 - Sold: 5.23M
LittleBigPlanted - Metacritic: 95 - Sold: 4.70M
God of War III - Metacritic: 92 - Sold: 4.25M
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Metacritic: 92 - Sold: 2.09M
LittleBigPlanet 2 - Metacritic: 91 - Sold: 2.03M

Nintendo First-Party Top 5
Super Mario Galaxy - Metacritic: 97 - Sold: 9.86M
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Metacritic: 97 - Sold: 6.58M
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Metacritic: 95 - Sold: 6.20M
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Metacritic: 93 - Sold: 10.72M
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Metacritic: 93 - Sold: 1.5M

It appears that Nintendo is the more successful first party publisher, both in critical acclaim and sales at the top level. But hey, guys, why do we need to argue ala "My console's better than your console nah nah nah nah nah *rasp*"?

That is NOT how you compare libraries.

In fact, that is not how you compare anything. Very weak.

Number of titles, diversity, depth of said titles etc. are thrown out of the window. N64 raped the PSOne as well then did it.

thats your opinion there was no need to make a thread on it... you have no idea about what you've just unleashed

Not trying to piss anyone off or anything, but I think it's pretty clear that Nintendo is the supreme king of exclusives. Sony is obviously second though.

x_DMX_x said:

Is there any doubt in anyones mind that Sony is the King of console exclusives?

How are they able to keep these exclusives coming left and right.Since the Wii and 360 are now casual consoles im forced to just play on my PS3 now.Not to mention they have Jak 4 another exclusive and Sly 4 coming out 2012.

So can anyone tell me how does Sony keep making these AAA exclusives come out like it's nothing?

PS:Don't say the PS3 exclusives are unimportant since they have variety something the other consoles lack so much.

Sony has their own NBA game,MLB game,Racing sim.What type of game don't they have?The Last Of Us will add to that variety as a survival horror game.

I think Nintendo has the most quality titles but they are not my type, I still won't acknowledge that though.

For me personally and definitely out of the HD twins, Sony is just amazing. It's not far from Nintendo either which is amazing in of itself. Incase you missed my topic on the matter check it out! = http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=137671&page=1#

Around the Network

Well they are the king of exclusives in terms of putting out the biggest number of high quality exclusives (Nintendo is probably close though)

But IMO MS has the best exclusives that cater towards my interest (specifically the Halo franchise)

King of exclusives that you like. I personally like Nintendo exclusives the best

It's like comparing apples and oranges, but I would say that Nintendo is king of exclusives if you would like to go back through all of the generations.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

EDIT: Don't wanna take part in a fanboy war so I will just say that Nintendo 1st party are more appealing to me than Sony's 1st party games. But that's just me

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

I honestly think Ninty and Sony are doing a great job while MS is slacking a bit on that front. But this isn't news really, its their way of working. Ninty on the other hand NEEDS to dish them out due to the douche bag multi devs that feel they don't earn money on the Wii :(

Lord Ciansworth said:
Sony First-Party Top 5
Uncharted 2: Amongst Thieves - Metacritic: 96 - Sold: 5.23M
LittleBigPlanted - Metacritic: 95 - Sold: 4.70M
God of War III - Metacritic: 92 - Sold: 4.25M
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Metacritic: 92 - Sold: 2.09M
LittleBigPlanet 2 - Metacritic: 91 - Sold: 2.03M

Nintendo First-Party Top 5
Super Mario Galaxy - Metacritic: 97 - Sold: 9.86M
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Metacritic: 97 - Sold: 6.58M
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Metacritic: 95 - Sold: 6.20M
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Metacritic: 93 - Sold: 10.72M
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Metacritic: 93 - Sold: 1.5M

It appears that Nintendo is the more successful first party publisher, both in critical acclaim and sales at the top level. But hey, guys, why do we need to argue ala "My console's better than your console nah nah nah nah nah *rasp*"?

I know we are going to compare things, but firstly you are, secondly you forgot Gran Turismo 5 (the top PS3 1st party exclusive)