By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony King of Exclusives

Is there any doubt in anyones mind that Sony is the King of console exclusives?

How are they able to keep these exclusives coming left and right.Since the Wii and 360 are now casual consoles im forced to just play on my PS3 now.Not to mention they have Jak 4 another exclusive and Sly 4 coming out 2012.

So can anyone tell me how does Sony keep making these AAA exclusives come out like it's nothing?

PS:Don't say the PS3 exclusives are unimportant since they have variety something the other consoles lack so much.

Sony has their own NBA game,MLB game,Racing sim.What type of game don't they have?The Last Of Us will add to that variety as a survival horror game.

Around the Network

More pressingly, if Sony has so many exclusives then why must Sony fans always resort to listing imaginary games like the unannounced and completely unconfirmed Jak 4?

x_DMX_x said:

How are they able to keep these exclusives coming left and right.Since the Wii and 360 are no casual consoles im forced to just play on my PS3 now.Not to mention they have Jak 4 another exclusive and Sly 4 coming out 2012.

So can anyone tell me how does Sony keep making these AAA exclusives come out like it's nothing?

So you're implying that the PS3 is for casual gamers and that it fills your casual gamer needs? =3

you know, if they dont sell as good as mario/halo these exclusives clearly arent as good as MS/nintendo exclusives /sarcasm

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

badgenome said:
More pressingly, if Sony has so many exclusives then why must Sony fans always resort to listing imaginary games like the unannounced and completely unconfirmed Jak 4?

Dude it's pretty ovious Naughty Dog is placing a developer on Jak 4.Every HD collection has gone on and got a sequal.

Why would Jak be the first to not have one.Not to mention Naughty Dog's best franchise is Jak&Daxter and which holds te spot as my #1 game of all time.

Around the Network
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
x_DMX_x said:

How are they able to keep these exclusives coming left and right.Since the Wii and 360 are no casual consoles im forced to just play on my PS3 now.Not to mention they have Jak 4 another exclusive and Sly 4 coming out 2012.

So you're implying that the PS3 is for casual gamers and that it fills your casual gamer needs? =3

Uh lol no I ment that I can't play my 360 because they don't cater to Hardcore gamers only casual now lmao.

Sony is the only company atm that actually caters every type of gamer.Also,I am a hardcore gamer I am multi-tasking Uncharted 3 with Skyward Sword and Resistance 3.

this isnt going to end well!

x_DMX_x said:
badgenome said:

Dude it's pretty ovious Naughty Dog is placing a developer on Jak 4.Every HD collection has gone on and got a sequal.

Why would Jak be the first to not have one.Not to mention Naughty Dog's best franchise is Jak&Daxter and which holds te spot as my #1 game of all time.

That doesn't answer my question.

Xbox, Bing PS3 exclusives....ah, very nice, good for Sony.

badgenome said:
x_DMX_x said:
badgenome said:

Why would Jak be the first to not have one.Not to mention Naughty Dog's best franchise is Jak&Daxter and which holds the spot as my #1 game of all time.

That doesn't answer my question.

Lol,well to answer your question we obviously list it because like I said every HD collection has gone on to get a sequal.

I don't know what exclusive HD hasn't.Also,Like I said before just because it's unannounced doesn't mean shit lmao.

The Last Of Us was in development since what 2008 and it was just announced two days ago.

Exactly so what if it's unannounced doesn't mean it's not going to happen.