By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS to 3DS transfers everything over

source

3DS to 3DS transfer really transfers everything

Want to see just how advanced the 3DS to 3DS transfer really is? Here are some of the finer details that are sent over.

- Play coins
- DSiware saves
- 3DS download saves (both saves, and snapshots)
- history from the Internet Browser
- all the tiles on the 3DS home menu

It also transfer ambassador program.

Around the Network

Now that's cool!
Hope this can also be done for the WiiU as well.

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

Ambassador Program too?! Sweet! For now im happy with my 3DS but if it starts to screw up on me (threatning to lose all my stuff) this will come in handy.

That's good, but does this mean you HAVE to transfer everything over? I was thinking this may be a good way to lend a digital game to a friend.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Glad to see ambassador games can be transferred in case my launch unit breaks or is replaced with a 3DSi (if suchh a thing happens).

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)
Around the Network

3DS lite transition will be easy

thekitchensink said:
That's good, but does this mean you HAVE to transfer everything over? I was thinking this may be a good way to lend a digital game to a friend.

haha “lend” you say?

:P don’t you think Nintendo knows that people will start to “lend” their games to others?

If you transfer data from one 3DS to the other the old one becomes formatted completely making it as if it was new again.

Nintendo would loose money if they didn’t do it this way

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

You transger your diary data too, which his (together with the DD content) the most important thing.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

I have a few games on my 3DS that I got specifically for my daughter (like Freaky Forms). She gets a 3DS on Christmas. Is it possible to just transfer that game and a few others or is it all or nothing?

d21lewis said:
I have a few games on my 3DS that I got specifically for my daughter (like Freaky Forms). She gets a 3DS on Christmas. Is it possible to just transfer that game and a few others or is it all or nothing?

You can transfer only one game if you want. I've done it with my old DS.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com