By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGA live stream - 4 hours to go

Carl2291 said:

It's certainly going to look pretty. I want gameplay.

Mass Effect 3 looks meh. Probably gonna be a rental.

Command and Conquer - No thanks.

WOW LOOKS GREAT!!!!

Ellen Page!!! Love her!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

I can't wait for the day where CGI trailers will actually be what the game looks like.

brendude13 said:
Rob-Ot said:
Troy Baker & Ellen Page are the voice actors of The Last Of Us

Ellen Page? I think I know who you are talking about because the girl in the trailer looked and sounded very similar to the girl out of Juno.

The girl in Juno is Ellen Page lol

Rainbow 6 patriots trailer was actually very interesting

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Wow not in a million years did i ever think id get to control ellen page Great win for Sony and naughty dog in getting her for voice acting!

Naughty Dog being the developers is really a HUGE surprise not many people guessed them.

Also the game looks amazing so far!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
kowenicki said:

me3 looked lame...?

behave yourself.

Not lame. Meh.

I'm not too fussed about playing a TPS with RPG elements. If I want a TPS I have Gears and/or Uncharted to play. Mass Effect 2 was a huge disappointment for me so... Meh!

Carl2291 said:
kowenicki said:

me3 looked lame...?

behave yourself.

Not lame. Meh.

I'm not too fussed about playing a TPS with RPG elements. If I want a TPS I have Gears and/or Uncharted to play. Mass Effect 2 was a huge disappointment for me so... Meh!

Carl2291 said:
kowenicki said:

me3 looked lame...?

behave yourself.

Not lame. Meh.

To be fair ME2 had fun gameplay, at least it wasn't like a RPG trying to be a very poor hack n slash game (Dragon Age 2)

Darksiders II commercial? Pretty cool looking.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

For some reason my stream stopped working just after C&C

Upsetting.