By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Up! - 3rd December

Mordred11 said:
The 360 vs. PS3 gap has now increased to 3.2M. I wonder where it will stand once the holidays are over.

looks at holiday gap prediection thread: oh noes, my gap prediction is the highest among everyone (tied with thx1139), i must be totally unreasonable.

looks at data: I'm winning!

:P

Around the Network
lordmandeep said:
Who said MW3 is a flop, its running ahead of Blacks Ops on weekly numbers and in totals its 16.32 million vs 14.6 million.

It appears there will be major growth on the Xbox in Europe. Likely 1+ million more then Black Ops.

I'd like to know this too because I'd really like to tell them that they're bat shit crazy. I haven't seen anyone say that MW3 is a flop...ever, at least from a sales perspective.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

well I meant flop as terms of legs...

The 3DS is an absolute beast.

Looks like 3DS>360>Wii>PS3 this holiday season. Never thought I'd be saying that about 3 months ago...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Uncharted 3 passed 2 million! yay!

Around the Network

Good week, love the holiday sales!

I'm still hopeless with comprehending the new charts though!

The gap between the PS3 and 360 was much greater then I thought it would be (mostly because the PS3 got adjusted down 100k last week in Europe/MEA)

Skyrim (360) is within weeks of outselling Oblivion total sales, 5 million is pretty much a guarantee now for that game.

Halo: CEA continues to do worse and worse and will soon be off the top 40 charts :/

Overall this Christmas season has been quite the surprise for just about everything.

Impressive HW numbers across the board. X360/Kinect doing great, PS3 is keeping up and the Wii is just the holiday beast it´s always been.

I wonder if PS3 will be able to beat Wii in any holiday week

Fairly expected numbers, glad to see everything doing pretty well!

Pricecut turned 3DS from a disaster into a beast, smart decision on Nintendo's part :)

#Waits patiently on NPD to arrive