By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Up! - 3rd December

HOLY SHIT 3DS!!!!! Not surprising, but next week will probably be massive with Mario Kart 7  and Monster Hunter 3 G.

EDIT: Beaten.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Around the Network

Huge drop for 360, amazing 3DS numbers

thehusbo said:
sales2099 said:
I am so amazed 360 continues to outsell PS3 despite having no price cuts in 3 years, where as PS3 has had 2.

what do you mean continues? it has been the last 3 weeks, but the rest of the year?

I figured that during the holidays the PS3 would pull ahead of 360 with the price cut. Im thinking a repeat of 2009. But 360 is defying all expectations and is actually outselling the PS3 while maintaining its same 2008 pricing. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I really think the global chart should show the top 50 games. The regions can stay at 40.

Tridrakious said:
I really think the global chart should show the top 50 games. The regions can stay at 40.

Make it 80 global, 50 for regions and very big nations, 40 for the other states and I'd be happy.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
Alby_da_Wolf said:
Tridrakious said:

Make it 80 global, 50 for regions and very big nations, 40 for the other states and I'd be happy.

Why not make it an even 100 for global?

Tridrakious said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
Tridrakious said:

Why not make it an even 100 for global?

I didn't dare to ask!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!