By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict how much the 3DS will sell in Japan during December

spurgeonryan said:
Then I want 1 more over what ever galaki said.

What is sold out!! haha added too

Around the Network

1.25M!

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

1.414356 million

These threads are kind of scary for a newbee 0_0

Okay my predictions: 1.5 to 2.0 Mil. MHTriG is coming out in Japan and they will most likely go crazy for it, by the way SM3DLand sales are going I think it will keep pumping out at least 50'000 a week? And it should keep hardware sales pretty hight too! As for MK7 I think that will open with a BANG, #plainandsimple ;)

1.05 million.

In memory of Topless Avatars Pertaining to Hotness and Titilation (TAPTHAT).

3DS friend code: 5155 - 2983 - 3034

Around the Network

Is that a..... bad thing? 

Paul said:
1.414356 million

I'm rounding that -.-

NintendoPie said:

Is that a..... bad thing? 

Well 2 million is impossible so try the lower end of your prediction I'd say

http://andriasang.com/comzau/mh3g_launch/

Circle Pad Expansion Bundle sold out in 15 minutes.

Im gonna say 1.5 to 1.8 million over 4 weeks, including Dec. 3/4 numbers and the week ending January 1st.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Do we know how many units will be available? I have a feeling that they'll be hard to find during the month xD Sold out I would imagine

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~