By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict how much the 3DS will sell in Japan during December

The 3DS might break the previous DS record. That would be crazy!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

500k for the week is insane!!! I'll update a bit, and @jumpin, i wont add your prediction since it's either a joke or really dumb

megaman79 said:
kopstudent89 said:
Sorry mate, busy time of year! 950k with 2 weeks to go? Will we be considering the Dec 4 week? I didn't for the DS.. it's actually 735k for the last 2 weeks, which is huge by itself!

Well I think we should, especially since most of that week sits in December, rather than November.

You should've said this in your rules to begin with. note - actually you kind of did mention that, but meh, why not include half of the Dec 4 week numbers?

Paitiantly waiting on Famitsu and Andriasang to get their shit together with Dec 25th numbers.

Just need to clarify that I added the numbers the way VGC used to do when it had the monthly sales option. So the 3DS has one more week left and is around 1.2 million (just need VGC numbers to be updated to see where it lies at exactly) which is unbelievable imo. I did not expect this to happen. Next week should be above 200k unless there are supply issues. 

Sorry for the slow updates guys, but i have my finals last week and my laptop broke down last week. Horrible times.

Anyways Enterbrain just announced that 3DS sold more than any console before in history between 27th nov and 25th Dec at around 1.5 mil consoles (!!!!!). However according to VGC standards then that doesn't represent the month of December. So i'll be rounding out the updates later on tonight.