By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 36 - Suikoden II

hatmoza said:
But on a serious note, I think we should stop fucking around stefl and let everyone know what that 8 spot really means. I don't want them to get confused about my random posts.

Now you DON'T want people getting confused?

I don't know, seems like a drastic change in play..my trigger finger is gettin' itchy.

Around the Network

Also @ FF,
did you really not notice the dead player in slot 8??

That's not a dead person - I signed up in slot 9, and I guess it never got filled up

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
That's not a dead person - I signed up in slot 9, and I guess it never got filled up

Your surety makes me feel really good about you.

I'm getting the feeling that Radish and spurge are town...
and not such a good feeling about linkz, though maybe it's just way too early.

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Linkzmax said:
I could understand radish being confused, but I don't understand why FF is. It's pretty clear to me at least what's going on.

Well please enlighten me, because right now prof is telling me there's an undocumented Night 0 where people voted to investigate (only I wasn't told about it despite being able to vote on investigations) and at the same time the doctor (assuming there is one) just happened to block the mafia kill. 

I did notice that the OP says "A Draw will give the investigator the posibility to choose his target freely, between the persons who got the most votes".  This would mean that if there were 0 votes on Night 0, he would get to pick his investigation. 

However, prof claimed, "im cop and you [spurge] were voted for in the night."  So prof has disavowed that possibility. 

There's nothing wrong with your logic, only with your conclusion. Why haven't you analyzed the claim beyond the surface of what prof said?

spurgeonryan said:
So Final-Fan is an investigator hot on the trail of Linkzmax who is I think Mafia and if there is a doctor he is the only who can prove that to be false.

Why do you think Linkz is mafia?

spurgeonryan said:
So Final-Fan is an investigator hot on the trail of Linkzmax who is I think Mafia and if there is a doctor he is the only who can prove that to be false.

If you think FF is an investigator, why haven't you called prof a liar?

Why do you think I'm mafia?

Hatmoza, you attention whore, get outta here!

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

I definitely don't think there was night 0, prof was just trying to get spurge to slip with his fake guilty

-