By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 36 - Suikoden II

Vanilla is fine, but those time restrictions sound pretty draconian Linkz.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Also I see that mafia did have an NIV, which helped them in the power department (by taking some away from town).

But that just means it's all the more bizarre that moreno lied about his NIV. Why? It's not like spurge was a bad choice.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Okay I am going to go ahead and explain their vote (and like I said in the Dead Thread - I think it was fun that scum felt they have to lie, or at least behaved like they have to lie),

they had to vote for different people or could substract one vote from the niv, with a bit of luck they could've changed the target of the first NIV by substracting one vote from wonk and making a tie between him and (I think) Baalz... then you would have been able to choose ff...

Linkzmax said:
"This might be a crazy mistake, but I want to kill Linkz.
He thinks that I'm so innocent - that I am incapable of pulling off a decent Mafia bluff. He's been my guide throughout my time playing Mafia; always keeping my spirits up when I make a mistake, and generally improving my gameplay strategy.
I want to see the look on his face when he sees me tonight - blade glinting in the moonlight - the realisation that he had taught me too well, and that it was to lead to his inevitable death.
"Radish" he would exclaim, "What are you doing out this late? You realise that there is still a Mafia member left?"
"I do.", I will say - and Linkz will say no more.

KILL LINKZ"

Way to go radish. I have to take you serious now :)

<3 :P

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

That was a fun round by the way- I still can't believe that my horoscope gave me the correct number to live into the next day xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
"This might be a crazy mistake, but I want to kill Linkz.
He thinks that I'm so innocent - that I am incapable of pulling off a decent Mafia bluff. He's been my guide throughout my time playing Mafia; always keeping my spirits up when I make a mistake, and generally improving my gameplay strategy.
I want to see the look on his face when he sees me tonight - blade glinting in the moonlight - the realisation that he had taught me too well, and that it was to lead to his inevitable death.
"Radish" he would exclaim, "What are you doing out this late? You realise that there is still a Mafia member left?"
"I do.", I will say - and Linkz will say no more.

KILL LINKZ"

Way to go radish. I have to take you serious now :)

I still think it was a foolish mistake to kill someone who you know will be on your side.

Signature goes here!

Oh and fakeclaiming a role that was linked with another fakeclaim was also a bad idea :D

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=138133

New game signups!

Get as many people to join as possible.