By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 36 - Suikoden II

hatmoza said:
I want to play!

I fucking knew it... should we let him join guys^^?

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
hatmoza said:
I want to play!

I fucking knew it... should we let him join guys^^?

He's obviously joking.

Signature goes here!

What kind of dumb ass mod starts the game with a night?

oooohhhhh lemme play lemme play!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I say LET HIM IN!

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Well honestly now, i had to rebalance the game after you signed out altering some of the roles, now that I have assigned them I can't unalter them, so well I would have problems leting you join especially since your role cannot be assigned randomly anymore, sorry to break it to you like that, but I wrote you one PM and asked you in the Sign Ups if you are sure about not joining, you did deny several times that you want to play so I don't think I will let you join anymore, I will look at the Vette situation and you may replace him if he is too inactive, but other than that I can't offer you a place in this game anymore...

Around the Network

I didn't want to play in your stupid game ANYWAY!
:3

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

But on a serious note, I think we should stop fucking around stefl and let everyone know what that 8 spot really means. I don't want them to get confused about my random posts.

hatmoza said:
I didn't want to play in your stupid game ANYWAY!
:3

Aww... Hatmoza... you made me lol...

hatmoza said:
But on a serious note, I think we should stop fucking around stefl and let everyone know what that 8 spot really means. I don't want them to get confused about my random posts.

Don't fuck with their minds...

You do not play and if you have so far you are now officialy modkilled failing at your task of surviving being a unlynchable, unkillable but modkillable tree stump congratulations^^

The 8th place is just like a dead character - like you see the flavour is poorly written for twelve persons and the game as a whole was initially designed for twelve...

I would like you to no longer disrupt any gameplay, thank you for your attention.

Stefl1504 said:
hatmoza said:

Don't fuck with their minds...

You do not play and if you have so far you are now officialy modkilled failing at your task of surviving being a unlynchable, unkillable but modkillable tree stump congratulations^^

The 8th place is just like a dead character - like you see the flavour is poorly written for twelve persons and the game as a whole was initially designed for twelve...

I would like you to no longer disrupt any gameplay, thank you for your attention.

Well, can you at least put it in the OP that I'm dead and send me to the Dead thread already?

After that, I'll be gone. I promise!