By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 36 - Suikoden II

obviously the doc protected someone.

Around the Network

You just want the doc to claim and deny it

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

More importantly, I would not expect the mod to hide a Night 0 from us. I was not informed of anything before the Day 1 Start; there is no indication of it in my PM nor in this thread; therefore I find it pretty hard to believe your claim.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

I was also not given a vote; I was informed of the procedure of voting but not that I could vote prior to the game's start. And notice that Stefl does say "THE GAME" will start, not just the day.

So to believe you, I have to believe Stefl has a secret Night 0, that people voted on an investigation in, although I wasn't informed of being able to vote before Day 1.

Unless/until some people start saying they cast votes, I'm going to be casting a vote of my own.

Vote prof

I could understand radish being confused, but I don't understand why FF is. It's pretty clear to me at least what's going on.

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
I was also not given a vote; I was informed of the procedure of voting but not that I could vote prior to the game's start. And notice that Stefl does say "THE GAME" will start, not just the day.

So to believe you, I have to believe Stefl has a secret Night 0, that people voted on an investigation in, although I wasn't informed of being able to vote before Day 1.

Unless/until some people start saying they cast votes, I'm going to be casting a vote of my own.

Vote prof

Of course you didn't get a vote, you're mafia.

Linkzmax said:
I could understand radish being confused, but I don't understand why FF is. It's pretty clear to me at least what's going on.

Really? I can see pretty clearly why FF would.

He's jealous.

l-5 l-4 l-3 l-2 l-1 lynch
spurgeonryan prof

prof Final-Fan          

spurgeonryan: Prof
prof: Final-Fan

I am also going to set the timelimit now, Vette had enough time to receive and read his role PM.

Day 1 will end 6th Dec. 2011 arround ~18:00 MEZ, which would be ~17:00 GMT or ~12:00 EST

Linkzmax said:

Well please enlighten me, because right now prof is telling me there's an undocumented Night 0 where people voted to investigate (only I wasn't told about it despite being able to vote on investigations) and at the same time the doctor (assuming there is one) just happened to block the mafia kill. 

I did notice that the OP says "A Draw will give the investigator the posibility to choose his target freely, between the persons who got the most votes".  This would mean that if there were 0 votes on Night 0, he would get to pick his investigation. 

However, prof claimed, "im cop and you [spurge] were voted for in the night."  So prof has disavowed that possibility. 

I want to play!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson