By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [updated] New Devil May Cry gameplay footage

am i the only one noticing how they are little by little changing the look of the main character? he definitely looks different than when they showed him first..I think devs are trying to make him more likeable

combat doesn't look too bad tho..looks more fluid than earlier builds.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

His voice wasn't that bad, I was expecting worse, and the gameplay looked pretty nice. The only thing that bothers me is that the whole city reminds me of DMC2 (you know the whole "modern object turned evil" like a tank, or in this case a camera), which is not a good thing.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

marked. internet slow

ugh.. annoying female sidekick... I can already see "gameplay" elements *read loussy puzzles* which uses her unique abilities...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

the insane combos NT is known for.

Around the Network

A new video for ye guys. Check the OP.

When that ghost girl came out i imagined she'd be saying "Kratos there is still hope!, the lights of hope will set you free from the Darkness!"

edit : wow the other video is lame, this game is pretty boring.

i admit i'm not a big fan of this series, DMC1 was great, DMC2 was garbage, DMC3 was the best and DMC4 is the game where i thought, wait why i'm i keep buying these games anyways?

NT showing once again how much they despise being in the gaming industry. Can't wait to hear Antoniades' latest crybaby rant (which, let's face it, it's coming). Ever since CAPCOM said this game has officially nothing to do with the games known and loved by many it's clear that they're trying to distance themselves from what is looking to be a very mediocre product

[sigh] Guess I'll have to go back to my PS2 games if I want a real Devil May Cry game.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
[sigh] Guess I'll have to go back to my PS2 games if I want a real Devil May Cry game.

or bayonetta

.... but i really prefer DMC's soundtrack over the girly pop soundtrack of Bayonetta 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9euq6kJL_A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jq9wkcZ6B4