By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I get a 3DS or wait for a PS vita? UPDATE: I got an iPad instead.

Should I get a 3DS or wait for a PS vita?

3ds 178 55.63%

PS vita 111 34.69%

i couldn't care less 31 9.69%

Total:320

you should have waited for Ipad3 :P

I am gettin one :D

Around the Network

"Should I get a 3DS or wait for a PS vita?"
"UPDATE: I got an iPad instead."

Wow I thought the guy was trolling lol.

that's what i though at first

I'm still not sure to be honest

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

3DS is cheaper and more related to handhelds classical gameplay. I'm satisfied.

AstroMaSSi rules

Around the Network

Hey waiter! Should I get the steak or lobster?

Well both are really good. The steak is extra juicy while the lobster is extra buttery.

Hmm they both sound good. I think I'll have the pizza.

sethnintendo said:

Hey waiter! Should I get the steak or lobster?

Well both are really good. The steak is extra juicy while the lobster is extra buttery.

Hmm they both sound good. I think I'll have the pizza.

hahaha, if there's a reason i like VGC is the humor of most people in here   : D

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

I think this thread has hurt man bear pig's reputation a lot on VGC or what little reputation he had going for himself. I pray to any God that he is joking about getting the ipad. He should know that it is dangerous to brag about an Apple product on here especially after asking which true gaming hand held is better. If it is a joke then it would be one of the best jokes but if it is real then....  He better just announce that he was joking so that he can be accepted back into the community and lifted off the field like Rudy.

I am loping!

EDIT: *joking. Damn you iPad auto correct!

Good for you.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)