By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Lady on tram gives her views on modern day Britain

TadpoleJackson said:
highwaystar101 said:

I'm sorry, but, what?

Since when has the poppy been a symbol of being white? I hate that the poppy is being hijacked as a symbol of the "native residents" of Britain. It's not. Flat out not! 

The poppy is a symbol of the freedoms we have that were fought for by our forefathers. Many non-white Britons as well as first/second generation immigrants respect what the poppy represents. They enjoy the freedoms our forefathers fought for too, and you'll find most of them have a direct respect for them because of that. It's not a "white" symbol, it's a national symbol.

What's a poppy? :3 

I assume it doesn't have to do with Opium...

Yes it does actually, at 11:00am on the 11th of November each year, everyone in the country gets high.

Around the Network
The_Joker_Product said:
Shes right, ethnic minorities are everything thats wrong with UK now. Those London riots where Police shot a black drug dealer and then blacks used it as an excuse to cause trouble, if you ever saw it on the TV you could see that most of these people involved in the rioting werent white.

If the police shot a White drug dealer, white people wouldnt care but other races just arnt the same way.

It doesn't work both ways, white people are not an ethnic minority.

As for the riots, you are going the wrong way about it, but you have a point. The backlash from the black community saying the police shot him because he was black was pathetic, the sheer number of black people participating in the riots was rediculous too. It shouldn't be held against them though, if the riots were triggered because the black drug dealer was shot then you would expect to see more black people participating in the riots, especially in that part of London where the main rioting took place.

What pisses me off more is the white trash that joined in with the riots so they could get free TV's, they are the ones running this country into the ground just as much as anybody else.

highwaystar101 said:
The_Joker_Product said:
See even the thing about her getting arrested, if a black did the exact same thing, he would never get arrested for that. All those muslims burned poppys when white people were showing respect for those who died in WW2 and they werent arrested.

But a white woman tells the truth and shes arrested, of course she would be though, if she wasnt blacks may start riots because she wasnt punished.

I'm sorry, but, what?

Since when has the poppy been a symbol of being white? I hate that the poppy is being hijacked as a symbol of the "native residents" of Britain. It's not. Flat out not! 

The poppy is a symbol of the freedoms we have that were fought for by our forefathers. Many non-white Britons as well as first/second generation immigrants respect what the poppy represents. They enjoy the freedoms our forefathers fought for too, and you'll find most of them have a direct respect for them because of that. It's not a "white" symbol, it's a national symbol.

No you misunderstand, there was that incident, im sure you've heard of it you can watch it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cetGUdada8g

It was remembrance day there was a bunch of people in London paying their respects they all appeared to be white. Then all these muslims starting burning poppies and chanting british soldiers burn in hell.

Now from what i heard one of the muslims was fined £50 for doing that but this woman on the tram has to go to prison or something, thats not fair, thats not equal, its this kind of thing why most people these other races.

brendude13 said:
The_Joker_Product said:
Shes right, ethnic minorities are everything thats wrong with UK now. Those London riots where Police shot a black drug dealer and then blacks used it as an excuse to cause trouble, if you ever saw it on the TV you could see that most of these people involved in the rioting werent white.

If the police shot a White drug dealer, white people wouldnt care but other races just arnt the same way.

It doesn't work both ways, white people are not an ethnic minority.

As for the riots, you are going the wrong way about it, but you have a point. The backlash from the black community saying the police shot him because he was black was pathetic, the sheer number of black people participating in the riots was rediculous too. It shouldn't be held against them though, if the riots were triggered because the black drug dealer was shot then you would expect to see more black people participating in the riots, especially in that part of London where the main rioting took place.

What pisses me off more is the white trash that joined in with the riots so they could get free TV's, they are the ones running this country into the ground just as much as anybody else.

It doesnt matter, the minories want EQUAL rights, as it is now its not equal. Like i said a black man rapes a white woman, you probably wouldnt hear about it but vice versa itd be all over the news as a racist attack. I know why its that way though but it shouldnt be.

Its not equal when someone rants on the bus for a couple minutes then goes to prison while a muslim gathers a group to burn poppies and shout for british soldiers to burn in hell then gets fined £50. Thats not equal.

The_Joker_Product said:

Now from what i heard one of the muslims was fined £50 for doing that but this woman on the tram has to go to prison or something

She has only been arrested. She hasn't had a trial yet. No one knows if she will serve jail time or not

Around the Network

English have only themselves to blame for the demise of their once extremely powerful country. They let their country be led by bunch of left wing liberal pussies. England needs another strong conservative leader like Sir Winston Churchill who actually had balls to deal with foreigners like a true leader. Its too bad to see civilization that ruled half the world coming to an such a agonazing and humiliating end...and the worst part is, they did it to themselves

See people put on this act that racism is wrong, but most people think it, nobody could ever say it in public though. This woman said it on the tram and now has to go to prison. If a black woman did the same thing nothing would have happened.

From my own personal experience and dont get banning me for this, my parents dont like blacks, my friends arnt bad people at all they dont like blacks though we do have a half cast friend whose pretty cool and although he doesnt hate blacks (obviously) he understands why people do.

I once went to a friends house, almost slipped up by saying something racist as a joke in front of his mom, but my friend said "Its ok none of us here like them either"

My dad works with an Indian he, his family and friends hate muslims. My mom is a private house cleaner she works for a primary school teacher who told she wasnt fond of blacks either nor was a few who worked with her, my mom also works for a retired doctor, he and his wife are christians, they dont like blacks.

My hairdresser she doesnt like them. My moms family doesnt like them, my dads family doesnt like them.

Most people that i know dont particulary like them, we arnt some horrible white trash family either we live in a good area.

Once my uncle was coming home from work at night, some south asians came up to him ad asked him for the time, he said he didnt have the time they went "oh" then beat him and my uncle was lucky he didnt go blind. Something similar happened with my other uncle.

I have a second cousin whose really pretty became a hairdresser and working there was a half cast manager (who was supposed to be nice) and their were two other black girls aswell, and they always picked on my cousin, mocked her when other people where in the place, she would buy all these fancy things for your hair and scissors and what not and they would steal them.

I was once coming home on a bus, 3 black kids kept mocking an old man and calling him cracker, but nobody else ever wants to confront them, someone did and one of the kids told him to shut his mouth or he'd get stabbed.

Its a fact that blacks have worse behavior than whites, they take up a huge percentage of the crime depsite being a small percent of the population, i read that black on white rape is that high that white on black rape is barely even charted. Ive read that blacks are 18x more likely to get arrested than whites, things like this

" Hispanics are 3.3 times more likely to be in prison than whites; they are 4.2 times more likely to be in prison for murder, and 5.8 times more likely to be in prison for felony drug crimes.

Young Hispanics are 19 times more likely than young whites (and slightly more likely than young blacks) to be in youth gangs."

Thats just hispanics.

Whenever theres talk of a terrorist attack it will 90% of the time be a black or muslim behind it. So theres no surprise that people dont like them. You can say im racist or wrong, but if you had the option of walking down a neighbourhood filled with white teenagers or one with black teenagers you would pick the white option because you know theres a less likely chance of you being harmed. 

The_Joker_Product said:

Its not equal when someone rants on the bus for a couple minutes then goes to prison while a muslim gathers a group to burn poppies and shout for british soldiers to burn in hell then gets fined £50. Thats not equal.

I'll agree with you there, the police and the government in general don't like to tackle things like this because they are scared of being branded racist.

TadpoleJackson said:
The_Joker_Product said:

Now from what i heard one of the muslims was fined £50 for doing that but this woman on the tram has to go to prison or something

She has only been arrested. She hasn't had a trial yet. No one knows if she will serve jail time or not

Its the fact she even got arrested to begin with, people cant speak their mind now. Like i said if it was a black woman who did the exact same thing and put down whites then she would never have been arrested. In the video the woman says something and the black behind her gets up angrily, it just wouldnt have surprised me if he stabbed her thats what theyre like.

The goverment have never wanted to piss off black people, thats why theres so many double standards, they know how other races can be and that they arnt like whites. The riots proved it, they shot a black drug dealer and blacks used the excused to riot. they have to be very careful what they say because the smallest thing can lead to a mess.

There was a white christian news anchorman who wore a cross, muslims were furious by this and was demanded it not be worn on TV again, this is UK its a christian country, they even complain about using the work Christmas now. But when white people argue about the muslims wearing those veils (which really should go) and them having to be removed in a courtroom or a police station then muslims get furious and the governement have to be careful again otherwise its something that could lead to a riot.

I dont see how anyone could say the country wouldnt be better off without them all.  

Anyway, blaming blacks for the poppies insult is stupid, islamic fundamentalists are violent intolerant turds whatever their race, it has nothing to do with the colour of the skin, and a government that pretends to fight hate shouldn't tolerate fundamentalism.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!