By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Best movie of the year!

<....This post is invisible please continue to read down the page...>

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Around the Network

Has anyone seen Eagle vs Shark??? that was crack up (has the guy from flight of the choncords)

anywho....

1. Eagle vs Shark
2. Transformers (it was so cool)
3. Harry Potter (only bcause im a HP junkie, technically it was a crap movie lol)
4. Golden Compass
5. Rattatouille
6. Bourne Ultimatum
7. Knocked Up/ Superbad
8. Pirates of Carribean:AWE
9. Shrek 3
10. Smokin Aces/ Hitcher

Dam i wasted alot of money by going to the movies... and plus i always buy a large popcorn....... what a waste lol.

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Im going to get flamed for this but what about Stardust?
Funny, intelligent and Robert De Niro as a gay cross dressing pirate. Hard to beat

'You should try everything once in your life except incest, homosexuality and morris dancing' - Oscar Wylde (sort of)

My Top 3

Transformers

Pirates of the Caribbean 3

icoternal thank you fr mentioning one of my fav. movies of the year that unfortanely no one saw. deniro was hilarious. this movie had such a great story, great acting, and it had the deliciously hot michelle pfeiifer as the meanest sexiest wicth ever!!! this was a romantic, funny, fantasy, action, a movie that had it all that anyone will enjoy. unfortunately the horrid ttrailer turn many people off. but its my 2nd fav after atonement. 10/10 from me.

Putting the Box back in Ninlen!

Around the Network

300--great movie

Stardust was entertaining...a good cheesy fantasy movie.

Shoot Em Up disappointed me. Clive Owen and Paul Giamatti together had great potential, but I think the whole movie was way too awkward.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
Stardust was entertaining...a good cheesy fantasy movie.

Shoot Em Up disappointed me. Clive Owen and Paul Giamatti together had great potential, but I think the whole movie was way too awkward.

Agreed on Shoot Em' Up, far too over the top to be enjoyable.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Transformers=best movie ever made

1.Born Supremacy
2. 300
4. Pan's Lairynth