By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR - Final Fantasy VII or Dragon Quest VII to be remade for 3DS.

Rafux said:

I'm not that sure but I think FFVII was produced by Sony so I don't see it coming for 3DS.

If it's FFVII, the meltdowns would be worse than FFXIII multiplatform announcement.

Around the Network
padib said:
leatherhat said:
cyberninja45 said:
leatherhat said:
What a waste to do FF7.

I don't think either would be a waste. FF7 would look great with a Bravely Default like finish.

It looks like a ps2 game at best

Eufff...

It looks more like a Wii game than anything.

Here's what a PS2 game looks like:

Despite an incredible job by Square on FFX, the picture quality is vastly superior on the 3DS. Now imagine what square could've done with 3DS' capabilities for FFX and your ranting dims.

Not a rant, but nice job trying to make me look crazy. And the static backgrounds of bravery default are ps2 quality. 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Dragon Quest VII, obviously, with the spin-off being Rocket Slime. Whoever thinks this is FF7 must be on crack.

Then again, Wada is on crack, so it could be.

enditall727 said:
atma998 said:
Both games will come to the 3DS at some point but for now I'm pretty confident it will be DQVII since they already released remakes for IV, V and VI on the DS. And Square-Enix will probably release FFV and FFVI remakes before any FFVII remake anouncement,

what???

DS only got a Final Fantasy III and IV remake

I'm pretty sure that's refering to DQIV, V and VI

They wouldn't remake Final Fantasy VII for any platform, let alone the 3DS.

Around the Network
Darc Requiem said:
Rafux said:

I'm not that sure but I think FFVII was produced by Sony so I don't see it coming for 3DS.

If it's FFVII, the meltdowns would be worse than FFXIII multiplatform announcement.

ive been looking everywhere for that gif lol

enditall727 said:
Darc Requiem said:
Rafux said:

ive been looking everywhere for that gif lol

I saved it to my photobucket account, it's was to useful not to.

It's DQ7. I LOVE that game. I wish it was Final Fantasy 7 though just so i can see the hilarious console fanboys fighting and the meltdowns it will cause in the west.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Dragon Quest VII seems more likely since Square-Enix seems to like DQ on Nintendo systems. But...Oh how I would love to see the faces of people if Final Fantasy VII remake actually was for the 3DS.

kanjitech18 said:
Dragon Quest VII seems more likely since Square-Enix seems to like DQ on Nintendo systems. But...Oh how I would love to see the faces of people if Final Fantasy VII remake actually was for the 3DS.

As a big fan of Final Fantasy VII, that would royally piss me off.