By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 My impressions.

Hynad said:
Both of you, get a room.

Lol

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Around the Network
Ferrari_7861 said:
The reason I had to buy another PS3 is because my other PS3 wad stolen! Both of my PS3s have never failed on because I look after them and I always make sire I insert a clean disc into my PS3. One little fingerprint or scratch will mean that disc is not going to be inserted into my PS3. Also, my controller is in perfect condition after owning it for nearly 2 years and it is used everyday. Your controllers are dodgy for example the analogy. My PS3 and my controller look new after nearly 2 years of use.

1. if you really cred about your PS3 you would have kept it safe instead of leaving it in a front room in plain view of a window?

2. Well done you clean your disks as regularly as your glasses

3. i have more meaning guests use them, my little bros use them etc etc wheras you only have 1 controller so friends dont use it and because its your only one you have to take care of it but if one of mine breaks i can just switch on to another.

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

My brother uses it as well (everyday) and sometimes he uses it while eating. My parents made me put the PS3 in the front room so they could keep an eye on how long I play for because they don't let me play for more than 1 hour.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

Ferrari_7861 said:
The reason I had to buy another PS3 is because my other PS3 wad stolen! Both of my PS3s have never failed on because I look after them and I always make sire I insert a clean disc into my PS3. One little fingerprint or scratch will mean that disc is not going to be inserted into my PS3. Also, my controller is in perfect condition after owning it for nearly 2 years and it is used everyday. Your controllers are dodgy for example the analogy. My PS3 and my controller look new after nearly 2 years of use.

1. Blu-Ray discs don't scratch.

2. A games console is supposed to be rugged. My 10 year old Gamecube still works perfectly despite; thousands of hours of play, me lugging it back and forth between my friends' houses (SSB Melee was legendary), having many many 'get wasted and play Gamecube' parties where people fall on the console and fill the room with smoke etc. etc.

The above is also true for my original Xbox, PS2 and (until it was stolen) Wii.

Your console is meant to be used, stop being so paranoid.

Actually Blu-Ray discs can be scratched. They have an anti-scratch coating that makes them less succeptible to scratches but they can still be scratched. Lastly, the PS3 is less reliable than the gamecube, Wii and PS2.

Around the Network

You really need also be more carefull about not scratching a Blu-Ray disc compared to a DVD.. because a scratch on a Blu-Ray disc can do more irreversable harm then on a DVD. The reason it's more dangerous to get a scratch on a Blu-Ray disc is because the layer of plastic between you and data is alot thinner then on a DVD (or HD-DVD).

Ferrari_7861 said:
You really need also be more carefull about not scratching a Blu-Ray disc compared to a DVD.. because a scratch on a Blu-Ray disc can do more irreversable harm then on a DVD. The reason it's more dangerous to get a scratch on a Blu-Ray disc is because the layer of plastic between you and data is alot thinner then on a DVD (or HD-DVD).

lrn 2 edit, u noob.

Hynad said:
Ferrari_7861 said:

lrn 2 edit, u noob.

Learn to spell learn, you noob. Also, it's you, not u. Lazy git can't be bothered to write the whole, proper word. Learn standard English you noob. Also, in your context, you should've wrote to, not 2. You noob. 

Also, Mr. Noob, the edit function doesn't work on my phone which is why I didn't edit my previous post. I know how to edit.  Also, Mr. Noob, I posted again because I wanted the thread to appear at the top of the Sony Discussion. 

Lastly, Mr. Noob, don't you dare tell me to learn something. You are not my teacher, nor do you have the need to tell me to learn something (especially if I don't need to learn that thing, in this case you were very noobish because you told me to learn to edit when I already knew how to edit).

Dumbass thought I didn't know how to edit. What a noobish noob.

You didn't give me a good first impression of you.

Oh, and by the way, the quote function doesn't work on my phone also, so don't tell me to learn how to quote. I managed to quote you because I'm using a laptop. But most of the time I use my phone, so think twice before telling me to learn how to quote, Mr. Noob. 

Ferrari_7861 said:
Hynad said:
Ferrari_7861 said:

lrn 2 edit, u noob.

Learn to spell learn, you noob. Also, it's you, not u. Lazy git can't be bothered to write the whole, proper word. Learn standard English you noob. Also, in your context, you should've wrote to, not 2. You noob. 

Also, Mr. Noob, the edit function doesn't work on my phone which is why I didn't edit my previous post. I know how to edit.  Also, Mr. Noob, I posted again because I wanted the thread to appear at the top of the Sony Discussion. 

Lastly, Mr. Noob, don't you dare tell me to learn something. You are not my teacher, nor do you have the need to tell me to learn something (especially if I don't need to learn that thing, in this case you were very noobish because you told me to learn to edit when I already knew how to edit).

Dumbass thought I didn't know how to edit. What a noobish noob.

You didn't give me a good first impression of you.

Oh, and by the way, the quote function doesn't work on my phone also, so don't tell me to learn how to quote. I managed to quote you because I'm using a laptop. But most of the time I use my phone, so think twice before telling me to learn how to quote, Mr. Noob. 

Ha ha ha!  I hit a sensible spot, eh kid?

hmmm i really like uncharted but there is still much room for improvements. for example i love the climbing parts but he climbing is not really challenging or so. it's just so great because the graphics are great and it's nice to climb in a freaking world with super nice artworks. so if you don't think about the climbing itself it's super great but if you start to think about how the climbing parts work you see that it isn't really what it should be. at least for me because climbing should be a challenge that's why we all think that these guys climbing in the real world are freaking freaks and that's why climbing like the pros is so impressive in the real world. in uncharted it is like they made it for people who did never play a videogame before (ok not so easy but you should understand what i mean).

same with the shooting sequences, they could be much  better not only "it's hard because they come from 5 dircections at the same time"

if uncharted would have graphics like an average game it would suffer a lot in reviews i think and i think i wouldnt like it so much anymore then. a game like demon's souls for example really lives from the great gameplay and good graphics would only be a nice feature but in uncharted it is necessary to be a great game.