By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 My impressions.

mjk45 said:
Faxanadu said:
Wow, all those grown and cool men trying to pick on a guy who doesnt like a specific game.

Way to go everyone, very mature.

A view he made a thread about and expected  comment on  .

THIS.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
Wow, all those grown and cool men trying to pick on a guy who doesnt like a specific game.

Way to go everyone, very mature.

yeah i agree no one should have replied with their opinions to this thread made on a forum

Hynad said:
chris.m95 said:
Ferrari_7861 said:
Because you can't afford a newer, more reliable PS3 Slim.

i have more money than u plus why fix what aint broken

. . . How you come up with that kind of claims is beyond me.

Well, considering past statements made by said user...

The quote function doesn't work on my phone which is why I didn't quote you. BTW you're not saying anything about me in the above post, right? It's about Chris' claim about being richer than me isn't it? Well...I'm an honest person so I am going to tell you that he is telling the truth. He has more money than me. Feel free to start an argument with me because I'm bored. VGChartz is getting boring these days...Do you feel that way too?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

300th Post!

Around the Network
Ferrari_7861 said:
My PS3 has never failed on me. NEVER. It's used everyday unlike your PS3.

uve had 2...

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Dr.Grass said:
Hynad said:
chris.m95 said:
Ferrari_7861 said:
Because you can't afford a newer, more reliable PS3 Slim.

i have more money than u plus why fix what aint broken

. . . How you come up with that kind of claims is beyond me.

Well, considering past statements made by said user...

i know ferrari in person and i definately have more money than him

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Ferrari_7861 said:
The quote function doesn't work on my phone which is why I didn't quote you. BTW you're not saying anything about me in the above post, right? It's about Chris' claim about being richer than me isn't it? Well...I'm an honest person so I am going to tell you that he is telling the truth. He has more money than me. Feel free to start an argument with me because I'm bored. VGChartz is getting boring these days...Do you feel that way too?

yep btw theres a zombie behind you.

Did i make u do that neck thing?

PSN addy - mrx95

Both of you, get a room.

The reason I had to buy another PS3 is because my other PS3 wad stolen! Both of my PS3s have never failed on because I look after them and I always make sire I insert a clean disc into my PS3. One little fingerprint or scratch will mean that disc is not going to be inserted into my PS3. Also, my controller is in perfect condition after owning it for nearly 2 years and it is used everyday. Your controllers are dodgy for example the analogy. My PS3 and my controller look new after nearly 2 years of use.