By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 My impressions.

xD This thread just got awesome.

Around the Network

@ Dr.Grass I want a link to that thread.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

Opinions are opinions, no reason why you shouldn't dislike Uncharted.

I do wish the masses on the internet would learn to separate the quality of something based on its own merits/terms from their own preference, it would save a lot of arguing and confusion.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

SinZinDetta said:
blkfish92 said:
Well everyone has different opinions, especially odd ones that most people may shun.

Basically what I was going to say.

Good to see we think alike.

Wow, all those grown and cool men trying to pick on a guy who doesnt like a specific game.

Way to go everyone, very mature.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
Wow, all those grown and cool men trying to pick on a guy who doesnt like a specific game.

Way to go everyone, very mature.

A view he made a thread about and expected  comment on  .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

what do you mean it has too much lag?? I have the slowest internet in the world and I can play online with no problems.

xKratosWitAGunx said:
what do you mean it has too much lag?? I have the slowest internet in the world and I can play online with no problems.

Its not online that lags its campaign. i got my PS3 back in 2006 and its served me well but the sheer scale of uncharted causes it to lag

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Lol Uncharted 3 is too good for your PS3. That means Uncharted 3 is good, not bad. Get a new PS3 because all other PS3s run Uncharted 3 perfectly fine, with NO lag.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

Ferrari_7861 said:
Lol Uncharted 3 is too good for your PS3. That means Uncharted 3 is good, not bad. Get a new PS3 because all other PS3s run Uncharted 3 perfectly fine, with NO lag.

least i still have my origional

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt