By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 My impressions.

@dsage1
Its common though. Look at each Gears despite being better it scores lower. We should be happy anD raised UC from a 88 meta (UC1) to a 96 meta (UC2) and UC3 was able to be the bridge for both games. Imagine UC3 in 2009. Id be surprised if it wasnt 98 for UC3 and 90 for UC2 xD. Major sites still praised it and it is 2011s highest rated exclusive games out of the hd twins and top 5 rated this year. Itll grab a majority of graphics award. Majority of ps3 game of the year and few GOTY overall if we're lucky. Its a miracle ND manages to do this good. After UC2s insane praise i was terrified for UC3 in terms of reception. But there is no way in hell ND are sad over the reception, rightfully not. UC2 & UC3 are one if not the most well recieved exclusive franchise on the PS3 and 360, aswell as one if not the most acclaimed newest franchise of this generation. Uncharted 2 doesnt vanish because of UC3, infact UC3 will lead potential players to UC2 and vice versa.

Be very happy :,)

Around the Network
Aldro said:
@dsage1
Its common though. Look at each Gears despite being better it scores lower. We should be happy anD raised UC from a 88 meta (UC1) to a 96 meta (UC2) and UC3 was able to be the bridge for both games. Imagine UC3 in 2009. Id be surprised if it wasnt 98 for UC3 and 90 for UC2 xD. Major sites still praised it and it is 2011s highest rated exclusive games out of the hd twins and top 5 rated this year. Itll grab a majority of graphics award. Majority of ps3 game of the year and few GOTY overall if we're lucky. Its a miracle ND manages to do this good. After UC2s insane praise i was terrified for UC3 in terms of reception. But there is no way in hell ND are sad over the reception, rightfully not. UC2 & UC3 are one if not the most well recieved exclusive franchise on the PS3 and 360, aswell as one if not the most acclaimed newest franchise of this generation. Uncharted 2 doesnt vanish because of UC3, infact UC3 will lead potential players to UC2 and vice versa.

Well don't worry I'm happy I just hope the game could show some good legs and pass Uncharted 2. BTW here are some sales for Uncharted 3 week 3 in the U.K. AC, Skyrim, Halo and Zelda all did good I can't say about UC3 though since I don't know about UC2 sales last year. 

Here:

http://www.zeldainformer.com/2011/11/uk-weekly-software-sales-ending-november-19th-mario-and-zelda-chillin-in-the-top-10.html

dsage01 said:
Aldro said:
@dsage1

Well don't worry I'm happy I just hope the game could show some good legs and pass Uncharted 2. BTW here are some sales for Uncharted 3 week 3 in the U.K. AC, Skyrim, Halo and Zelda all did good I can't say about UC3 though since I don't know about UC2 sales last year. 

Here:

http://www.zeldainformer.com/2011/11/uk-weekly-software-sales-ending-november-19th-mario-and-zelda-chillin-in-the-top-10.html

time will tell man, opening day did better. Insane shipment numbers. Considering the time of its release: it could have been butchered. Itll still be considerd as Sonys franchise from PS3, just as GoW is from PS2 and GT since PS1. I know itll sell more than enough for more adventures of my loving Drake & Co.

2 things. why in hells name would you buy 3 if you didn't like 1-2?

second i'd never buy any COD games cause i fill the same way about COD as you do about the UC franchise then again you or anyone else on this site couldn't hate any game more then i hate COD.

its a bit odd that you've played uncharted 3 and yet there are no trophies from it at all assigned to your profile...
but whatever we all have our own unique tastes

Around the Network

Your opinion is yours and we gotta respect it--but why did you give it away for free instead of taking to a store for store credit? It's still pretty new and hasn't lost its value yet?

Also, I loaned my copy to my co-worker today. He always knows when I get a new game because I added him on PSN. He's a cool guy but he only buys Call of Duty. He's borrowed inFamous, Heavy Rain, MGS4, Uncharted 2, Batman AA, and finally Uncharted 3 from me since I've known him--sometimes, keeping them for months! I'm a free loader magnet. Glad he doesn't own a 360.....

d21lewis said:
Your opinion is yours and we gotta respect it--but why did you give it away for free instead of taking to a store for store credit? It's still pretty new and hasn't lost its value yet?

Also, I loaned my copy to my co-worker today. He always knows when I get a new game because I added him on PSN. He's a cool guy but he only buys Call of Duty. He's borrowed inFamous, Heavy Rain, MGS4, Uncharted 2, Batman AA, and finally Uncharted 3 from me since I've known him--sometimes, keeping them for months! I'm a free loader magnet. Glad he doesn't own a 360.....

But when its particularly bad it needs to be given anyway, I thought this was common knowledge...

chris.m95 said:

The graphics in U3 are good but they were way too overratted in the advertisement campaign and genral hype before release.the only noticable improvemnt is in the graphics which arent all they promised to be.

only thing i can say (well i can say a million more things, but i will leave it at this), is that is factaully wrong.

you : My impression of games I don't like.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Aldro said:
Ferrari_7861 said:
Lol where's Aldro. He loves Uncharted 3.

The dude doesnt likr the Uncharted franchise. I dislike a ton of franches so I can respect that. Now if he was saying the otherUc games shitall over nr 3, well then id join the discussion. Theres nothing really I got to say.althougj hmm.. Topoc creator, did you enhoy MgS4 and God of War 3? Just curious.. As for graphics in sheer technical achivement and visuals; the game is Are second to none (consoles ofcourse). If you disagree with that: just watch the graphic awards flooding in soon. Albeitly its your opinion but I disagree on that. The rest: more power to ya! P.S. I wrote this on the Iphone. Sorry for terrible spelling

I never played GOW but i love MGS4

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt