By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 My impressions.

Lol where's Aldro. He loves Uncharted 3.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

Around the Network

@ Chris
What? Rephrase the comment please.

Ferrari_7861 said:
@ Chris
What? Rephrase the comment please.

U told me to get the game so dont have a go at me for bad grammar when you convinced me to get a game i didnt like

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

It's an awesome game!

Ferrari_7861 said:
It's an awesome game!

Not in my opinion

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Around the Network
Ferrari_7861 said:
Lol where's Aldro. He loves Uncharted 3.

The dude doesnt likr the Uncharted franchise. I dislike a ton of franches so I can respect that. Now if he was saying the otherUc games shitall over nr 3, well then id join the discussion. Theres nothing really I got to say.althougj hmm.. Topoc creator, did you enhoy MgS4 and God of War 3? Just curious.. As for graphics in sheer technical achivement and visuals; the game is Are second to none (consoles ofcourse). If you disagree with that: just watch the graphic awards flooding in soon. Albeitly its your opinion but I disagree on that. The rest: more power to ya! P.S. I wrote this on the Iphone. Sorry for terrible spelling

Okay I know this is your opinion and I respect it one or two of my friends do not like Uncharted 3 as well but they are 360 fanboys so believe it or not your the first person I came across who doesn't like Uncharted 3 for a reason. Although in my opinion I think yo never rely played Uncharted 3 you only watched youtube videos of Uncharted 2 and3 which is completely different from the actual gameplay. But again this is only my opinion and I could be wrong

I stopped at "I never really did like Uncharted 1 or 2".

@dsage1
I too dont know anyone in rl that dislikes UC xD. Let the guy have his opinion. Doesnt change anything for us nor Uncharted & ND's amazing critical acclaim. I can already see next gen:
"IGN only gave 10s in all categories to UC3, MGS4, GTA4? etc).

It'll be mentioned for a long time I reckon. "highest ps3 exclusive on gametrailers". Double 10's by Gamereactor. These are all places I hang and for the game to get called a masterpiece, whilst i had seen so much footage YET manages to Wow me after a 7th damn preview..

What more can a man ask xD

Aldro said:
@dsage1
I too dont know anyone in rl that dislikes UC xD. Let the guy have his opinion. Doesnt change anything for us nor Uncharted & ND's amazing critical acclaim. I can already see next gen:
"IGN only gave 10s in all categories to UC3, MGS4, GTA4? etc).

It'll be mentioned for a long time I reckon. "highest ps3 exclusive on gametrailers". Double 10's by Gamereactor. These are all places I hang and for the game to get called a masterpiece, whilst i had seen so much footage YET manages to Wow me after a 7th damn preview..

What more can a man ask xD

Yeah but sad it got less from less popular sites. That's what brang the average down. I honestly think the online mode is the best I've ever played in a lifetime. I didn't expect so much customization and so much fun online gmaeplay from this game