By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Soooo, what's up with the main page?

EssosDeeos said:
Made my eyes hurt for a second...

yeah, mine too... 

bring back the old version!!!

Around the Network
ioi said:
Over the next 2 months there are going to be a number of major changes for VGChartz, hopefully taking www.vgchartz.com back to a simpler time when it was just a load of sales charts, sales articles and intelligent forums discussing the latest trends etc.

We also have some brand new charts debuting this week so exciting times

ooooooooooooooooooh, sounds awesome!!!! what kind of new charts? any news on the americas pre-order chart? lol

a uk only chart????

I like it. Not too different from the older one but it looks simpler and more structured. Good work, guys!

And new charts coming! I can only say:

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
stating the obvious but its 2 pages in one. i like it but it makes my eye bleed.

You have only one eye? 

Around the Network
Dr.Grass said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
stating the obvious but its 2 pages in one. i like it but it makes my eye bleed.

You have only one eye? 

lol typing is a bitch. sometimes i wish all i had to do was say what i wanted typed and the computer would put it in for me. no i have 2 eyes

ioi said:
man-bear-pig said:
a uk only chart????

Maybe

sounds awesume can't wait. i would have quoted the other one but this post as closer.

could you also add 3ds to the hardware totals