By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts - Week 46

Flippozzo said:
Italy:
1) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)
2) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (X360)
3) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS3)
4) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (X360)
5) Uncharted 3 - L'Inganno di Drake (PS3)
6) FIFA 12 (PS3)
7) Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (PS3)
8) Battlefield 3 (PS3)
9) Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (PS2)
10) Just Dance 3 (Wii)

Uncharted 3 doing amazing in Italy so far! Do you know how much it sold?

Around the Network
enrageorange said:

surprised at how small skyrim's drop was. Idk what the typical drop is, but most big games seem to drop well over 70% except battlefield 3 and I assumed skyrim would have been even worse considering its an rpg.

Saints Row The Third seems to be doing great as well. I guess people do just want a goofy game to play occasionally. 

IMO TERRIBLE halo anniversary, zelda, and mario 3d land sales, and need for speed the run sales. All under 55k week 1. I'm confident mario 3d land will countinue to sell for a long time as the 3ds is a new console and this is one of the few great games on the system, but unless halo and zelda have tiny drops next week, things aren't looking good for them, at least in the UK. Need for Speed the run is getting very bad ratings so I'm assuming its not selling because it just isn't a good game.

Suprised that skyrim 360 outsold the ps3 version in quite a few regions this week. I guess ps3 owners aren't that into wrpgs, or the save bug is really hurting the ps3 version's sales.

Well Skyim is acutally better and more promoted on the Xbox 360 like Bioshock. 

pezus said:

Didn't expect anything more for Zelda. 200-300k in EMEAA maybe, with good legs. Interesting to see Skyrim PC version above the console versions in many of the charts, same with BF3

On another note, UC3 is very disappointing in the UK. Then again, I don't think it's ever been big over there.

It probably won't even do that :(

ALL] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - ~256,000 (-87%) / ~2,230,000

[ALL] Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft) - ~229,000
[ALL] Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft) - ~238,000 (AC:B x 1.04)

[ALL] Saints Row 2 (THQ) - ~72,000
[ALL] Saints Row: The Third (THQ) - ~103,000 (SR2 x 1.43)

Wow Halo and Zelda sold really bad in the U.K. if they lost to Saints Row the third

Zelda = GOTY
(Insert a flop-like word that starts with "G" here) Of The Year

Around the Network
pezus said:

Didn't expect anything more for Zelda. 200-300k in EMEAA maybe, with good legs. Interesting to see Skyrim PC version above the console versions in many of the charts, same with BF3

On another note, UC3 is very disappointing in the UK. Then again, I don't think it's ever been big over there.

300K Lifetime for Zelda or FW

Uncharted 3 is actually holding up pretty well outside of the U.K. anyone agree with me? Think it might be undertracked in EMEAA. We should start calculating sales for UC3 because it looks under tracked to me

Those figures are pretty good for the UK. Wasn't expecting Mario 3Dland or Zelda to be that high with 1-2 days of availability. I know here in the US only a couple places actually had Zelda and Marioland on release day, most places had the games the day after. Zelda is definitely an American-heavy franchise regardless.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

France:
Week 45, 2011
http://www.sell.fr/Les-meilleures-ventes-de-jeux,525

01 (__) [PS3] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision Blizzard)
02 (__) [360] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision Blizzard)
03 (__) [360] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
04 (__) [PS3] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
05 (__) [PS3] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Edition Collector (Activision Blizzard)

Latest Irish Software Charts

LW

TW     Title Developer Label Publisher
1 1     CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3 INFINITY WARD/SLEDGEHAMMER ACTIVISION ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- 2     ASSASSIN'S CREED: REVELATIONS UBISOFT (MONTREAL) UBISOFT UBISOFT
2 3     THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM BETHESDA BETHESDA SOFTWORKS BETHESDA SOFTWORKS
3 4     FIFA 12 EA CANADA EA SPORTS ELECTRONIC ARTS
- 5     SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD VOLITION THQ THQ
4 6     BATTLEFIELD 3 DIGITAL ILLUSIONS EA GAMES ELECTRONIC ARTS
6 7     JUST DANCE 3 UBISOFT (FRANCE) UBISOFT UBISOFT
- 8     THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: SKYWARD SWORD NINTENDO NINTENDO NINTENDO
- 9     SUPER MARIO 3D LAND NINTENDO NINTENDO NINTENDO
- 10     NEED FOR SPEED: THE RUN EA BLACK BOX EA GAMES ELECTRONIC ARTS
5 11     UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE'S DECEPTION NAUGHTY DOG SONY COMPUTER ENT. SONY COMPUTER ENT.
- 12     HALO: COMBAT EVOLVED ANNIVERSARY 343 INDUSTRIES MICROSOFT MICROSOFT
- 13     GEARS OF WAR 3 EPIC GAMES MICROSOFT MICROSOFT
7 14     BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY ROCKSTEADY STUDIOS WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
13 15     LITTLEBIGPLANET 2 MEDIA MOLECULE SONY COMPUTER ENT. SONY COMPUTER ENT.
8 16     MOSHI MONSTERS: MOSHLING ZOO BLACK LANTERN MIND CANDY MIND CANDY
18 17     DANCESTAR PARTY LONDON STUDIO SONY COMPUTER ENT. SONY COMPUTER ENT.
9 18     ZUMBA FITNESS PIPEWORKS 505 GAMES 505 GAMES
10 19     SKYLANDERS: SPYRO'S ADVENTURE TOYS FOR BOB SKYLANDERS ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- 20     LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 5-7 TRAVELLER'S TALES WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE