By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who's the sexiest man alive?

According to People magazine, it's Bradley Cooper.  This prompted me to ask myself,  "Who the heck is Bradley Cooper?"

For those of you who don't know, I am the President of the League of Extraordinarily Sexy Gentlemen (LESG for short).  How do you become a member of this group, you ask?  It's simple.  You just have to have the honor of being the Sexiest Man Alive bestowed upon you by People Magazine.  The thing is you see, that as President of the LESG I have certain responsibilites.  If someone is voted Sexiest Man Alive and I don't feel that he's up to par, I have to step in.  Unfortunately, Mr. Cooper has forced me to use my veto power for the second time since I don't believe that he belongs to this elite group of men.  This doesn't happen often seeing that we even let Mel Gibson come by when he isn't drunk.  After the veto, it goes to the other members and if 2/3 of them agree with me, then he is not allowed.  Sorry Bradley, but it was a unanimous vote against you.

Some certain things came up during the meeting.  The first one was the obvious question of who he was.  It turns out that he has been in both of the Hangover movies.  I didn't realize that he was the star.  I thought that it was that Zack Galifinakacrackas guy.  Nevertheless, I have not seen either of them.  Also, I guess that he was Face in the new A-Team movie and he was sometimes on the show Alias.  Sorry, but I haven't watched any of this stuff nor do I care to.  I know what some of you are saying.  You're saying Mr. 316, how can you veto a man from being in your group if you don't know anything about him?  That easy, the first rule about being sexy is this:

-  People must know who you are.  This is the first rule of being sexy.  If they don't, you're just some other guy on the street.  Not very attractive at all.

Another rule about being sexy was discussed with me by long time member Brad Pitt.  He said this, "If your name is Bradley, then you have to go by the name Brad.  Bradley sounds like the kid in class that sniffs glue.  What's sexy about that?"

Also, sometimes we hang out with guys that are considered sexy that never were voted Sexiest Man Alive.  The other day I was talking with Antonio Banderas and he said, "I exude more sexiness from my middle finger than Bradley Cooper does from his entire body.  For this reason, I shall give him this finger."

As helpful as Antonio was trying to be to Mr. Cooper, this could not keep Bradley from being excluded from our group. 

Sorry Bradley Cooper, you were voted Sexiest Man Alive but we didn't think that you were sexy enough.  We, as a group, wonder if the folks at People know what sexy is anymore.  It is our job with the LESG to try to bring sexy back.  We can't take away the honor that People Magazine gave you, but we can deny you access to our meetings along with Tom Cruise. 

So who do you think is the sexiest man alive?  Is it Bradley Cooper?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Ummm

Ryan Clements

Anderson Cooper?

Around the Network

Sexy? Yes. Sexiest? hmmm no, not quite

Chris Hemsworth (as he is in Thor) or Gerard Butler imo.

Matt Bomer would be my top pick if I was gay. He's from White Collar and was also in In Time.

I'd go either Patrick Stewart or George Clooney myself.