By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - How often do you masturbate?

I spank my turkey:

<1 time a month 13 4.17%

1-3 times a month 7 2.24%

1 time a week 16 5.13%

2-3 times a week 56 17.95%

4-6 times a week 70 22.44%

1 time a day 82 26.28%

2-3 times a day 43 13.78%

>4 times a day. I real... 25 8.01%

Total:312

Dam, and here I thought I did it way too often (this actually makes me feel good knowing other people do it that often too, haha). It varies, but if I'm super bored (such as during the summer), it probably averages 2-3 times per day, given that I'm not busy. During school, I'd say it averages 1-2 times per day.

I don't remember when I first started the whole deal, but lets just say the first couple weeks were insane, after that, it has been pretty consistent with the 1-3 times per day based on the time of year and how bored. I doubt I'll ever stop (completely), but I've proven to myself on multiple occasions (I was of the mindset that I did it too often, so I wanted to see if I could stop) that I am very easily able to not do it for several weeks at a time.

I honestly think the whole thing has to do with being so damned bored all the time.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

when I have a girlfriend, 2-3 times a week, when I don't, once a day. Gotta let those demons out.

Mr Khan said:
Once a day at minimum. It has become a part of my sleep preparation regimen

this 100%, once or twice a day, everyday, and usually before I go to sleep...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

1-4 times a day depending on the time I have.

What can I say, overactive sex drive :)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Pretty much the above post for me. I do it usually at least one right before bed. Every so often I'll go a day without, but most days it's usually at least one. Sometimes I'll do it even four, but buy the forth time I'm pretty much empty. I don't think I could do it past that as my penis might die on me.

I don't know why people tell me to get a life. I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives!

Around the Network

For a while there I was daily. I've never been multiple times per day though.

I've cut back though since its probably not the best thing to be doing all the time. Now I'm maybe 2-3 times a week at most. Usually its just if I'm bored at night and not tired enough to sleep.

Runa216 said:

Most I've done in a day: 24

How in the motherfuck have you done it 24 times in a day? Damn son most I've ever done in a day is 2, never even done a triple. 

Marks said:
Runa216 said:

How in the motherfuck have you done it 24 times in a day? Damn son most I've ever done in a day is 2, never even done a triple. 

I sort of wondered the same thing.  When I first learned about masturbation, I did it a LOT of times in one night, and lets just say I'm never in my life going to do something so stupid again.  My dick was literally deformed for like 3 days (Rather than being skinny and a couple inches long, it turned into this super fat, 1/2" long...thing), and I thought my whole entire life was ruined.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Mostly its one in the morning and one at night. Some times its one a day, and a couple times a month there may be a three or four peat. Mornings are most important though, otherwise the day can become quite uncomfortable.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Baalzamon said:
Marks said:
Runa216 said:

I sort of wondered the same thing.  When I first learned about masturbation, I did it a LOT of times in one night, and lets just say I'm never in my life going to do something so stupid again.  My dick was literally deformed for like 3 days (Rather than being skinny and a couple inches long, it turned into this super fat, 1/2" long...thing), and I thought my whole entire life was ruined.

Dude I'm sitting here in a lecture . Don't make LMAO.

@Ruma

Damn 24. How's that even possible. Usually I'm bored of looking at digital vaginas and breasts after the third time, so my record might be 5 times a few years ago.

On topic, not so often anymore since I've been together with my girlfriend. Only when there's a big time discrepancy until she comes home again. Maybe two times a week.