By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Ni no kuni Forecast for Japan (PS3)

200K first week, 400-500k lifetime. I think this game will be GOTY2012, the atmosphere is amazing in this game!

Around the Network

I say 15k first week, life time sales of 40 k (in Japan) and 5 million sony fanboys crying.

Have you guys seen the preorders of the game? It really will be lucky to break 200k LTD, nevermind a 100.

kopstudent89 said:
Have you guys seen the preorders of the game? It really will be lucky to break 200k LTD, nevermind a 100.

No, did you saw any =p?

Lostplanet22 said:
kopstudent89 said:

No, did you saw any =p?

Lol.. well this thread has a source that can indicate (and not give definite numbers) the preorders of the game. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=98078&page=202 

It hasn't broken the top 20 preordered games in Japan. It does have a a chance for 30-60k FW, but that still is very low compared to some predictions here. I just don't want anyone to be disappointed by the final numbers. It breaks my heart to see sad gamers :P

Around the Network
kopstudent89 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
kopstudent89 said:

No, did you saw any =p?

Lol.. well this thread has a source that can indicate (and not give definite numbers) the preorders of the game. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=98078&page=202 

It hasn't broken the top 20 preordered games in Japan. It does have a a chance for 30-60k FW, but that still is very low compared to some predictions here. I just don't want anyone to be disappointed by the final numbers. It breaks my heart to see sad gamers :P

i hope...it is over 100k in the first week. so a beautiful game.

ps: you love one piece ? next year came one piece on PS3 woaaah = ) this is amazing, i find. @MANUELF

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

There's a limited edition PS3 for the game as well, so I'm thinking that will help push some sales of it.

I'm thinking it will probably do something like 120K FW, with maybe 300K total in Japan. Of course, it might surprise us and pull a Demon's Souls.

Marco said:
kopstudent89 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
kopstudent89 said:

No, did you saw any =p?

ps: you love one piece ? next year came one piece on PS3 woaaah = ) this is amazing, i find. @MANUELF

I do hope it does well, but I just don't want people very disappointed that's all

About One Piece: I'm a major fan!! And I heard about the game!! I doubt it will get an EU release though, and if it does well I left my PS3 back home :( I might get the 3DS version though!

Marco said:
kopstudent89 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
kopstudent89 said:

No, did you saw any =p?

I know that, that is forcing me to buy a PS3 this Christmas (90%  chance of ocurring) =(

150k fw

It should be fairly popular. Movie (anime) buffs will buy it.