By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Up! 12th November

Nintendogamer said:

I think wii will be about 200K WW and about 300K- 350KK next week with zelda!

200k WW??! So you expect Wii to go down in EMEAA from 117k to 50k?

Around the Network

i cant believe these numbers

Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:

I expect wii is ove tracked in EMEAA right now so I expect 200K will be the number after adjustments WW.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

yo_john117 said:
themanwithnoname said:
yo_john117 said:
hatmoza said:
yo_john117 said:

Yeah Gears 3 is really selling lower than I thought it would....and it seems to not be going up either.

It will still beat Gears and Gears 2 numbers, but not by that much it seems.

Kinda off topic, but the few GOW fans I personally know are underwhelmed by the game.

That very well could be part of the problem. At first when I played Gears 3 it was awesome but after a while it got rather boring.

And the campaign was pretty boring and lame as well. I didn't even make it past the first Act.

Sounds like you're just not a Gears fan. If you couldn't make it out of the first act, I'm really wondering what you were expecting.

Yeah I've never really been a Gears fan. And to put that into even more perspective I have a hard time getting into a lot of video games these days.

Lol, it sounds like you are getting older my friend. From now on it'll be about the few experiences you find to be the most quality experiences verses all that quantity you once knew. One day, if you're lucky, you'll be saying that about sex with your wife, or husband if you're gay :)

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:

I expect wii is ove tracked in EMEAA right now so I expect 200K will be the number after adjustments WW.

50k in EMEAA is ridiculous though .. what is your reasoning for that?

Around the Network
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:

I expect WW to be 200K after adjusemtns, numbers in america's may not be that high, and wii hasn't had any big software yet and we're a bit away from xmas already, in zelda week I expect WW wii numebrs to be about 290K - 330K though

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:

I expect WW to be 200K after adjusemtns, numbers in america's may not be that high, and wii hasn't had any big software yet and we're a bit away from xmas already, in zelda week I expect WW wii numebrs to be about 290K - 330K though

I'm not even going there lol you can get moderated now for claming the site is undertracking with no evidence/real reasoning though, and you do it a lot with zero basis.

Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:

I expect WW to be 200K after adjusments, numbers in america's may not be that high, and wii hasn't had any big software yet and we're a bit away from xmas already, in zelda week I expect WW wii numbers to be about 290K - 330K though

I'm not even going there lol you can get moderated now for claming the site is undertracking with no evidence/real reasoning though, and you do it a lot with zero basis.

Undertracking or both over and undertracking?

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

StevenKreg said:
I'm sorry, but this thread is pissing me off.

The PS3 fans always tease about XBox being the shooter console, and then when some big shooters come out and the sales jump, its "a fix."

The PS3 fans say Xbox has no exclusives and when GOW3 comes out to help jump the Xbox sales its "a fix."

Sony people dont seem to realize that almost NO ONE cares about Uncharted but people with a PS3. THATS why you didnt get a sales jump, live with it.

Plus, these are Hollidays in AMERICA. So dont expect, with the resurgance of American Pride, and will to pick ourselves up out of a bad economy -- and the whole "Buy American" movement -- dont expect your foreign game system to do anything but get absolutely crushed in the North American charts.

If there is any line about moderation, its because I actually got modded. But I dont see why I would, really.

uncharted 3 with bad sales??? shipped 3.8m in 1 day and is already outselling uncharted 2 which sold 5m U FAIL!

and the game is most likely undertracked and did you see the boost it gave in emeaa nice fail again

could you kiss xbox's ass anymore

Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:

I expect WW to be 200K after adjusments, numbers in america's may not be that high, and wii hasn't had any big software yet and we're a bit away from xmas already, in zelda week I expect WW wii numbers to be about 290K - 330K though

Undertracking or both over and undertracking?

Disputing any of the sites numbers with any reasoning/basis/evidence/proof ect ect. Just randomly saying 'UNDERTRACKED!' or over, or whatever, simply because you don't like the numbers (or for you because you're for some reason pessimistic about Nintendo 0_o).