By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Skyrim I love Thee. :)

You guys are making it really hard for me to focus on finishing up my final few assignments and exams before christmas break.....I just want to go run out and buy it, but I know that isnt a good idea as I will never see the light of day or my degree!

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

Around the Network

I just got married to a pretty chick in the game and moved in with her. Little things like this make this game so amazing.

pezus said:

Sooo I bought a horse and then it turned out it could fly! Unfortunately it forgot to take me with it

wWhat system are you playing on?

pezus said:

Sooo I bought a horse and then it turned out it could fly! Unfortunately it forgot to take me with it

Rofl, the first glitch i encountered was actually when i was test streaming on vgchartz, i was walking around Dragon's Reach, and when i exited the town, a Dragon Skeleton fell off the sky right in front of me, so i actually tried going back inside and out so he can go away, but his skeleton keeps falling off the sky.

i actually recorded it on a video, after a few attempts on fixing that glitch , here

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/18506782

CatFangs806 said:
pezus said:

wWhat system are you playing on?

Steam. 

Around the Network

This is just too funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeWYN2xiyRo&feature=player_embedded#!

Definetely the best game of the year behind Xenoblade.

Xenoblade had a far more compelling open world and a story that wasn't mediocre.

For me the elder scrolls series is always a game that absorbs most of my time. Skyrim seems to be no different as I am already planning my second and third characters as I continue the story with my first character (battle mage emphasis on battle and less mage). For me character creation has always been what sets elder scrolls apart from other WRPG's but it's combat was always a little dissapointing. Skyrim has taken what I always saw as a weakness in the series and improved it to where you can enjoy both the character creation aspect and the combat side of the game.

GOTY, probably, but with the high quality games this year I think just a nomination is high enough praise.

the WLSFC agrees

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I've played about 6 hours total, have been a bit busy but I'm finding hard to get into it. I like the game in general, especially the scenery and just that sense of a whole new world for the taking, but the game reminds me soooooooo much of Fallout New vegas (I'm aware they are both made/produced/whatever by bethesda) and Fallout is by far my favorite RPG this gen.

I clocked in about 50 hours on fallout (without beating the last two DLCs. Something about F:NV kept me addicted. Skyrim to me is insanely similar to fallout but it just does not retain my interest. I'm not sure why but I cannot play for more than 2 hours at a time. I usually play and while I'm playing, I'm thinking about playing Uncharted 3, League of legends or even runescape for crying out loud (which I find very fun btw :D) I'm forcing myself to like it. Hopefully, I hit a point soon where I become engrossed with skyrim.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian