By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo should remake their Wii games in HD for WiiU...

Tagged games:

Should Nintendo remake their Wii games in HD for WiiU?

Yes 86 45.99%

No 83 44.39%

results 18 9.63%

Total:187

I still don't see why it doesn't upscale Wii games as it is, unless they're doing what Sony did with the early PS3 and just jamming Hollywood and Broadway in there and not emulating at all, but you have to figure that if 360 can emulate Xbox (albeit piecemeal), Wii U with much better raw numbers and a whole generation's worth of computational advancements can certainly soft-emulate Wii

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I'd be happy if they just let the system upscale them to 1080p and apply a little filtering to smooth out the jaggies. I don't really want to re-buy any games I already own :)

I personally doesn't want that. Look what people thinking of 3DS in its early lifecycle. It's better if they push more game that is designed for WiiU.

Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
They should allow the Wii U to upscale old Wii games to 1080p. I've seen some Wii games in high resolution, Mario Galaxy is good enough to be a 360 game.

Yup, I agree on this one.....

Pavolink said:
camaro52391 said:
i buy nintendo games because i know i am going to get a quality game, not because of hd graphics. you can't complain about smash bros, or mario galaxy

SSB is fighting the same old shit and SMG is jumping the same shit since the beggining of Nintendo. The same old shit since 25 years ago.

See? Anybody can complain abut SSB and SMG.

And I ll buy this shit over and over again.... actually i have just bought Mario Galaxy select edition just because has a different cover so i will keep it sealed in my collection!

Switch!!!