By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo should remake their Wii games in HD for WiiU...

Tagged games:

Should Nintendo remake their Wii games in HD for WiiU?

Yes 86 45.99%

No 83 44.39%

results 18 9.63%

Total:187

Depends how they will do it. If they are following CAPCOM style, no thanks.

Around the Network

YES!
GameCube game in High resolution!

Like super mario sunshine - luigi mansion - paper mario and all 2 pikmin (again) in HD and new controls bundle limited edition with Pikmin 3.

Switch!!!

Ahh yes looks like everyone is copying Sony with the HD remastered/remake games!

Remaking HD games will be a Nintendo thing looking how every game they release is just a rehash.

According to experts, of course.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

x_DMX_x said:
Ahh yes looks like everyone is copying Sony with the HD remastered/remake games!

Oh totally. That was exactly what I thought when I saw the countless HD remakes from Nintendo. They're all over the place, too. Can't enter a store without several of them popping up.

Around the Network
Chrizum said:
x_DMX_x said:

Oh totally. That was exactly what I thought when I saw the countless HD remakes from Nintendo. They're all over the place, too. Can't enter a store without several of them popping up.

Don't you remember the rereleases of four Zelda games for the Wind Waker preorder, with improvements to performance? Nintendo was ripping off Sony in 2003, for God's sake.

Khuutra said:
Chrizum said:
x_DMX_x said:

Don't you remember the rereleases of four Zelda games for the Wind Waker preorder, with improvements to performance? Nintendo was ripping off Sony in 2003, for God's sake.

I do. If you emulate Four Swords on a PC it's even in HD! Talk about a rip-off...

I'd just like the WiiU hardware to automatically upconvert Wii and GC games to 1080p! HD MPrimes and Zelda TP and WW, Galaxy 1&2 would all look positively stunning upconverted.

Hey, even some N64 games upgonverted in emulators look awesome!

first of all games upscaled to HD are not remakes :P

second hmm people will just complain about it getting all these old games and very little new ones. maybe after a while they should but i wouldn't buy games I've already played for a pathetic reason like HD!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Khuutra said:
Chrizum said:
x_DMX_x said:

What are you taking about?I said HD remake/remastered games.

Last time I checked Nintendo doesn't have anything in HD format lol.