By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo should remake their Wii games in HD for WiiU...

Tagged games:

Should Nintendo remake their Wii games in HD for WiiU?

Yes 86 45.99%

No 83 44.39%

results 18 9.63%

Total:187

Joelcool7 said:

It most definitly can hurt Nintendo's reputation just look how pissed gamers have been with 3DS's constant remakes StarFox64/OcarinaOfTime.

Uhhh, I REEALLY disagree with you there; those gamers are ignoramuses if that is the case; Ocarina of Time 3D and Starfox 64 3D are awesome! I definitely preferred these games to most of the original Zelda and Starfox releases since. Ocarina of Time 3D is very easily the best handheld game ever released; why would people be mad about having top games released on their system? Seems fairly stupid.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Wii games I would buy if they were remade in HD:

-Super Mario Galaxy Collection (SMG1+2)
- Metroid Prime Collection (Prime1+2+3)
- Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword

I would pay full price for those and I'm sure millions more would do the same.

Depends how they will do it. If they are following CAPCOM style, no thanks.

YES!
GameCube game in High resolution!

Like super mario sunshine - luigi mansion - paper mario and all 2 pikmin (again) in HD and new controls bundle limited edition with Pikmin 3.

Switch!!!

fedfed said:
YES!
GameCube game in High resolution!

Like super mario sunshine - luigi mansion - paper mario and all 2 pikmin (again) in HD and new controls bundle limited edition with Pikmin 3.

Would be so sweet to see Super Mario Sunshine, those water graphics were amazing *-*!

Basil's YouTube Channel

Around the Network

Ahh yes looks like everyone is copying Sony with the HD remastered/remake games!

Remaking HD games will be a Nintendo thing looking how every game they release is just a rehash.

According to experts, of course.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

x_DMX_x said:
Ahh yes looks like everyone is copying Sony with the HD remastered/remake games!

Oh totally. That was exactly what I thought when I saw the countless HD remakes from Nintendo. They're all over the place, too. Can't enter a store without several of them popping up.

Chrizum said:
x_DMX_x said:

Oh totally. That was exactly what I thought when I saw the countless HD remakes from Nintendo. They're all over the place, too. Can't enter a store without several of them popping up.

Don't you remember the rereleases of four Zelda games for the Wind Waker preorder, with improvements to performance? Nintendo was ripping off Sony in 2003, for God's sake.

Khuutra said:
Chrizum said:
x_DMX_x said:

Don't you remember the rereleases of four Zelda games for the Wind Waker preorder, with improvements to performance? Nintendo was ripping off Sony in 2003, for God's sake.

I do. If you emulate Four Swords on a PC it's even in HD! Talk about a rip-off...