By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo should remake their Wii games in HD for WiiU...

Tagged games:

Should Nintendo remake their Wii games in HD for WiiU?

Yes 86 45.99%

No 83 44.39%

results 18 9.63%

Total:187

i buy nintendo games because i know i am going to get a quality game, not because of hd graphics. you can't complain about smash bros, or mario galaxy

Around the Network
camaro52391 said:
i buy nintendo games because i know i am going to get a quality game, not because of hd graphics. you can't complain about smash bros, or mario galaxy

SSB is fighting the same old shit and SMG is jumping the same shit since the beggining of Nintendo. The same old shit since 25 years ago.

See? Anybody can complain abut SSB and SMG.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

pezus said:
No, Nintendo shouldn't do that. They should make 3rd parties do it for them, so they'll actually have good "3rd party" games for once

And Nintendo should remake some 3rd party games so they become “Nintendo games”

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

What's wrong with you people?

I don't think they should remake anything. I already think they're doing too much revamping of some old titles as it is instead of actually developing (or even publishing) more games

Around the Network
Play4Fun said:

What's wrong with you people?

f*n awesome gif!

Khuutra said:
I'll take widescreen HD versions of Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword as preorder bonuses for the Wii U Zelda.

Same goes for the Metroid Prime Trilogy as a bonus for Wii U Metroid, and ditto the Gamecube/Wii Marios.

Oh man, you had me instantly with widescreen HD Wind Waker...

Wind waker HD?

Already on PC.

Nintendo should make a automatic upscale feature for all GC games.

PSwii60 said:
I don't think they should remake anything. I already think they're doing too much revamping of some old titles as it is instead of actually developing (or even publishing) more games

That's a really silly way of looking at things. Obviously Nintendo can easily remake classic games AND make new ones as well. It is not remakes take up development resources either since usually remake dev streams are handled by new teams or outsourced teams: IE. Square Enix hired Matrix to re-make old Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest games, and Nintendo formed Grezzo with former Secret of Mana people to make games such as Ocarina of Time 3D - this has 0 effect on the development status of any other new Nintendo projects - and as a result, we get classics brought to life again.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

they are going to have lots of games, and they will backward compatibility....so its good either way