By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo should remake their Wii games in HD for WiiU...

Tagged games:

Should Nintendo remake their Wii games in HD for WiiU?

Yes 86 45.99%

No 83 44.39%

results 18 9.63%

Total:187

I'd just like the WiiU hardware to automatically upconvert Wii and GC games to 1080p! HD MPrimes and Zelda TP and WW, Galaxy 1&2 would all look positively stunning upconverted.

Hey, even some N64 games upgonverted in emulators look awesome!

Around the Network

first of all games upscaled to HD are not remakes :P

second hmm people will just complain about it getting all these old games and very little new ones. maybe after a while they should but i wouldn't buy games I've already played for a pathetic reason like HD!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Khuutra said:
Chrizum said:
x_DMX_x said:
Ahh yes looks like everyone is copying Sony with the HD remastered/remake games!

Oh totally. That was exactly what I thought when I saw the countless HD remakes from Nintendo. They're all over the place, too. Can't enter a store without several of them popping up.

Don't you remember the rereleases of four Zelda games for the Wind Waker preorder, with improvements to performance? Nintendo was ripping off Sony in 2003, for God's sake.

What are you taking about?I said HD remake/remastered games.

Last time I checked Nintendo doesn't have anything in HD format lol.

i buy nintendo games because i know i am going to get a quality game, not because of hd graphics. you can't complain about smash bros, or mario galaxy

camaro52391 said:
i buy nintendo games because i know i am going to get a quality game, not because of hd graphics. you can't complain about smash bros, or mario galaxy

SSB is fighting the same old shit and SMG is jumping the same shit since the beggining of Nintendo. The same old shit since 25 years ago.

See? Anybody can complain abut SSB and SMG.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

No, Nintendo shouldn't do that. They should make 3rd parties do it for them, so they'll actually have good "3rd party" games for once

pezus said:
No, Nintendo shouldn't do that. They should make 3rd parties do it for them, so they'll actually have good "3rd party" games for once

And Nintendo should remake some 3rd party games so they become “Nintendo games”

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
pezus said:

And Nintendo should remake some 3rd party games so they become “Nintendo games”

Then 3rd party sales would increase dramatically, I agree. The best course of action

What's wrong with you people?

I don't think they should remake anything. I already think they're doing too much revamping of some old titles as it is instead of actually developing (or even publishing) more games

A gamer of SNES, N64, GC, Wii, Wii U, GB, GBC, GB Pocket, GBA, GBA-SP, DS, 3DS, PS, PS2, PS3, PSP, PS Vita, Xbox 360, Dreamcast, Casually a PC or Steam gamer & Smartphone

“Excuses are tools of the incompetent used to build monuments to nothing; for those who specialize in them shall never be good at anything else.” - A quote I read somewhere online.