By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - What happens when you mix Little Blue Smurf, with little blue pills?

Tagged games:

Have you ever tried this sometimes deadly combination?

Yes 2 18.18%

NO 1 9.09%

Yes, but mines was with Smurfett! 3 27.27%

I cannot remember 2 18.18%

I llive in an everlasting Hell! 0 0%

See resultzizzle 1 9.09%

Other 1 9.09%

Total:10

No stories to share about smurfs :( Sounds like it would be fun, too bad I gave up weed.

Around the Network

You give Papa Smurf a bit of meth and he'll fuckin rape Smurfette.

spurgeonryan said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
You give Papa Smurf a bit of meth and he'll fuckin rape Smurfette.

I wonder what kinds of smurf that would create?

I'm pretty sure Smurfette would get an abortion

Ryan you are a punk, I will share stories later maybe. I have a lot, but mine are probably bigger than most on here except for Dr Grass and a few others.

I have never done a drug in my life. Except for Snorks. No Smurfs, though.

Around the Network

When I was younger I had a high tolerance to drinking and drugs. Believing that eight was a lucky number I drank eight beers, smoked an eighth of weed, put an eight ball up my nose, took eight hits of acid, and snorted eight ground up smurfs. After inhaling the eight smurfs I turned blue and vomited in approximately eight seconds.

Moral to the story, I should have smoked eight happy sticks instead.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:
When I was younger I had a high tolerance to drinking and drugs. Believing that eight was a lucky number I drank eight beers, smoked an eighth of weed, put an eight ball up my nose, took eight hits of acid, and snorted eight ground up smurfs. After inhaling the eight smurfs I turned blue and vomited in approximately eight seconds.

Moral to the story, I should have smoked eight happy sticks instead.

i have absolutely no idea what a happy stick is.

Dip bad weed into some embalmening fluid.  It's good for you, honest. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

A bit off-topic, but does anyone remember the smurfs episode where Papa Smurf mentioned he'll use [some random magical shit they found] to treat his gout?

No one believed me when I said he had gout, I need proof.

spurgeonryan said:
blunty51 said:
A bit off-topic, but does anyone remember the smurfs episode where Papa Smurf mentioned he'll use [some random magical shit they found] to treat his gout?

No one believed me when I said he had gout, I need proof.

I will look for it and get back to you if I find it and if i can not find it. gout?

Yea, gout. Google returns nothing.

That was a pretty fun OP to read