By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - What happens when you mix Little Blue Smurf, with little blue pills?

Tagged games:

Have you ever tried this sometimes deadly combination?

Yes 2 18.18%

NO 1 9.09%

Yes, but mines was with Smurfett! 3 27.27%

I cannot remember 2 18.18%

I llive in an everlasting Hell! 0 0%

See resultzizzle 1 9.09%

Other 1 9.09%

Total:10
spurgeonryan said:
blunty51 said:
spurgeonryan said:
blunty51 said:
A bit off-topic, but does anyone remember the smurfs episode where Papa Smurf mentioned he'll use [some random magical shit they found] to treat his gout?

No one believed me when I said he had gout, I need proof.

I will look for it and get back to you if I find it and if i can not find it. gout?

Yea, gout. Google returns nothing.

ACtually I found quite a few things on gout, I just forgot to get back here. There are a lot of people who mentioned it, so why argue. But to your question about which episode I have not found anything as of yet. But if all these people agree with you it quickly becomes very plausible. I was watching a show the other day that had a good search engine that does things differently than google, I will have to find out what it was and check it out. I am interested to find out now.

Ah, so there is hope. Better start taking some bets, the truth is upon us! Thanks for checking.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
blunty51 said:
spurgeonryan said:
blunty51 said:
A bit off-topic, but does anyone remember the smurfs episode where Papa Smurf mentioned he'll use [some random magical shit they found] to treat his gout?

No one believed me when I said he had gout, I need proof.

I will look for it and get back to you if I find it and if i can not find it. gout?

Yea, gout. Google returns nothing.

Papa Smurf has gout, or so says The Smurfs this morning. To make matters worse, Lazy Smurf was chosen to be part of the expedition to retrieve "The Smurf Stone" from far off and exotic Smurf Cave. Apparently all Papa Smurf will have to do is rub his gout riddled foot on this thing and BA-ZING! NO MORE GOUT! Why do people always look for the quick fix? With a regimen of a healthy diet and moderate exercise that lazy Papa Smurf could have healed himself without a single Smurf facing peril in the deepest, darkest reaches of Africa or whatever god foresaken place they worship shiny rocks.

There you go. If you can figure out what episode that is then you are a god. Is that what you were looking for or did you already have that?

I was looking into this. The only episode I see they deal with any stone of sorts is in season 6, where Grandpa Smurf appears. However if I remember correctly, the episode I'm searching for came before Grandpa appeared. I'm gettin' there!

spurgeonryan said:

OT: I have never tried any of this. Especially smurfs

I suggest you look at the Smurf world before the show to get some clues. Are you watching season to season?

Oh I see!

I'm not watching any right now....it's too painstaking to go through all that (again). Searching the net is where I found out what I said in the previous post.