By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Reggie comments on new consoles, criticizes Move/Kinect for lack of games.

Michael-5 said:

I'm not going to interrupt for long, but MUGEN you tend to be very rude. Your first line in your response basically was intended to demean Joelcool. You have no right to say his opinion is a fail, and that he is ignorant, everyone has their own perspective on current gen consoles, and it's good someone is standing up for the Wii here.

Also have you played Killzone 3 with Move? It's not utilized well, it feels like a last minute addition. Slow reaction speeds, hard to aim at targets, and yea...just read some reviews, no one said anything special about Move being integrated with Killzone. With Dead Space Extraction it's freaken awesome, but that's a slower paced game, and a Wii port.

Anyway, don't force your opinion onto others MUGEN. Not everyone thinks highly of Kinect and Move, and I agree with Joel. Nintendo has always lead with innovation, and Sony and MS tend to copy (Motion gaming, analog sticks, start/select buttons, shoulder buttons, 4 button layout with D-Pad, wireless controllers, touch screens on handhelds, etc)

Good Job Joel, don't let him bully you.

"Also have you played Killzone 3 with Move? It's not utilized well, it feels like a last minute addition. Slow reaction speeds, hard to aim at targets, and yea...just read some reviews"

what reviews are you talking about? all i've ever seen from reviews was how well it was implemented

http://kotaku.com/5750957/killzone-3-makes-me-a-believer-in-motion-control

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/12/18/killzone-3-playstation-move-preview/

http://www.gizmag.com/killzone-3-review-playstation-3-move/17936/

i'm curious, is this like the time you claimed that a reviewer said that uncharted's multiplayer was bad, when actually he never said that but said instead that it was great and will keep players coming back for more?... it seems so to me

if to you personally its not a viable control scheme thats cool but you shouldn't lie about what others have said in an attempt to validate that point

"You have no right to say his opinion is a fail, and that he is ignorant"

true someone should never call someone's opinion a fail but ignorance is defined as the lack of knowledge on something not an insult

"Anyway, don't force your opinion onto others MUGEN"

i'd actually say you did the same with your killzone 3 comment up there especially since i can find no reviewer that has posted what you claim they have said

"(Motion gaming, analog sticks, start/select buttons, shoulder buttons, 4 button layout with D-Pad, wireless controllers, touch screens on handhelds, etc)"

lastly i can't see why this myth about nintendo bringing things such as analogs to gaming still persists

the vectrex brought analogs, the le stick and power glove brought motion controls, and if things such as shoulder buttons can be counted then it must be aknowledged that copied nintendo online play, triggers, dual analog, expandable memory  etc from sony and microsoft and i'm sure that some of the other things mentioned were done in gaming in some capacity before nintendo

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
pezus said:
What's the big 3DS innovation? 3D??

Yes, 3D is really big. It's Nintendo's ticket to kill Super Mario Bros.

It's an insane plan, but they are going for it. Just read the Iwata Asks for Super Mario 3D Land. Nintendo wants to discontinue their biggest series.

I want to see trucks burying all the copies in a landfill in a New Mexico by next week.

o_O.Q said:
Michael-5 said:

I'm not going to interrupt for long, but MUGEN you tend to be very rude. Your first line in your response basically was intended to demean Joelcool. You have no right to say his opinion is a fail, and that he is ignorant, everyone has their own perspective on current gen consoles, and it's good someone is standing up for the Wii here.

Also have you played Killzone 3 with Move? It's not utilized well, it feels like a last minute addition. Slow reaction speeds, hard to aim at targets, and yea...just read some reviews, no one said anything special about Move being integrated with Killzone. With Dead Space Extraction it's freaken awesome, but that's a slower paced game, and a Wii port.

Anyway, don't force your opinion onto others MUGEN. Not everyone thinks highly of Kinect and Move, and I agree with Joel. Nintendo has always lead with innovation, and Sony and MS tend to copy (Motion gaming, analog sticks, start/select buttons, shoulder buttons, 4 button layout with D-Pad, wireless controllers, touch screens on handhelds, etc)

"Also have you played Killzone 3 with Move? It's not utilized well, it feels like a last minute addition. Slow reaction speeds, hard to aim at targets, and yea...just read some reviews"

what reviews are you talking about? all i've ever seen from reviews was how well it was implemented

i'm curious, is this like the time you claimed that a reviewer said that uncharted's multiplayer was bad, when actually he never said that but said instead that it was great and will keep players coming back for more?... it seems so to me

if to you personally its not a viable control scheme thats cool but you shouldn't lie about what others have said in an attempt to validate that point

true someone should never call someone's opinion a fail but ignorance is defined as the lack of knowledge on something not an insult

i'd actually say you did the same with your killzone 3 comment up there especially since i can find no reviewer that has posted what you claim they have said

"(Motion gaming, analog sticks, start/select buttons, shoulder buttons, 4 button layout with D-Pad, wireless controllers, touch screens on handhelds, etc)"

lastly i can't see why this myth about nintendo bringing things such as analogs to gaming still persists

the vectrex brought analogs, the le stick and power glove brought motion controls, and if things such as shoulder buttons can be counted then it must be aknowledged that copied nintendo online play, triggers, dual analog, expandable memory  etc from sony and microsoft and i'm sure that some of the other things mentioned were done in gaming in some capacity before nintendo

I only read reviews from GT, IGN, and VGC, and lately I only trust GT and VGC, but GT and IGN both said Move felt like an add on.

I played Killzone with the Move controller, but I don't own a Move controller, so admittingly it wasn't that long. However from the 30 minutes or so I did play with it, I agree with GT, it's not fun, and the game plays much better with a controller. It's very hard to aim and focus with the Move controler, unlike Metroid Prime, or Dead Space Extraction, it doesn't feel right with the Move controller (Metroid Prime with Wii mote duh). It's just so damn hard to aim at a head while moving.

Maybe they patched it when you played? I played on a game which hadn't seen updates, well not essential ones.

For Uncharted, GT claimed it was average, and I never said IGN said it was bad. I mixed up those reviews because I watched them one after another and I admitted to being wrong back in that thread, so why you bring this up is of no importance (just want to demean me). I felt it was average, nothing special, never said bad, and never claimed the review said it was bad. GT said that they over do rewards, which can get annoying, but it wasn't necessarily a bad thing because it always made you feel like you progressed, even on bad games.

As for MUGEN calling Joel ignorant, nothing Joel said made him ignorant. He was right that Wii has more exclusive software, better exclusive software too, then Move and Kinect, but directly comparing a peripheral to a console is unfair, not ignorant though.

As for Killzone, I never tried to make anyone accept that. I always said I felt Killzone 3 was unbalanced, and MUGEN went on a rage because he just couldn't agree. Killzone 3 is a great game, I still like the MP, it's just not up to par to CoD or others if you ask me, but everyone has their preference. I never try to force my opinion onto others, look into the Forza/GT5 debate, I always tried to get people to accept that they are both good sims, and never tried to get others to agree with me that Forza 4 is a better sim.

As for inventions, what's le stick? Isn't the Power glove a NES peripheral, which is Nintendo again? As for those innovations you mentioned, I didn't claim Nintendo makes all the innovations in gaming, but right now I am claiming it typically brings in the big ones. MS brought in online gaming, the home button, achievements, etc. Sony brought Dual analog, memory cards, pressure sensitive buttons, and I'm sure other things too. As for triggers.... I honestly dunno who brought that first.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Michael-5 said:

You treat people as if you were a jerk? Better? Don't mean to insult, figured bullying would be more appropriate term, but I guess harassing is good too.

Don't start a debate immediatly insulting people. It's just bad ediquite. People don't have to agree with you to be right, everyone has their own opinion. Don't finish comments with insults either. Not only is it incredibly rude, but It shows an inability to communicate with others appropriatly.

Also P.S. I don't judge games before I play them. Don't hate me because I find killzone 3 MP unbalanced. I played online for hours, not 10 minutes, I don't need to invest dozens of hours to critique a game. Geez, again, insulting others who have a different opinion then you. Stop acting this way man, people have different opinions. Your treating Joel for his opinion about move/kinect no differently then me for my opinion about KZ. Give it a rest man.

lol you're such a drama queen geez..now it's 'harassment'? 0_o daymn what kind of a traumatic past did you have?

calling someone ignorant when they are is not an insult..if you think that's an insult...lol not sure what to tell ya

and thanks for the analysis freud, even if its baseless and useless , I appreciate it..it made for a good laugh

and ps: LOL! we showed you were full of it! you were caught talking about KZ3 even before you played it..you didn't know about the perk system etc etc and said they don't exist even! you called it unbalaned when both sides got mechs in some maps....you know what :D Not gonna bother anymore, you just reaaaaaally suck at the game ;) its fine, not everyone can be good

You call anyone who you don't agree with ignorant, it's not ignorant if it's just different from you buddy.

As for Killzone, that perk system is so bs. It's such a minor thing to the game, nowhere nearly to the level of CoD. So when you first mentioned it in February, I had no clue what you were talking about. I never even play as anything other then the soldier with cloak. It's unbalanced because when your in a mech, you can easily rake in kills. However that wasn't my main point, there are too many camping spot on the maps, so it's easy to span kill people by plotting youself on a tower and aiming at the spawn point for the other team. And I suck? I took a photo of a game where I had 25 kills and like 4 deaths, and that was my first game in months of not playing it. LOL, don't bring up an old debate. Just accept other people have different opinions then you about games. Not every game you like, other people will share opinions with you on.

You debate by demeaning people. I disagree with you about Killzone so your trying to make me look like a fool to protect your prefered game. I even asked you for a match, and you turned it down, so you have no right to say I suck. Just stop with it man, I have no intention of comming back to this.

All I wanted to say was to chill out on Joel. Don't call him ignorant just because you disagree with him, he has his own opinion. Look up the definition of ignorant before you use it. Next time just say "I disagree" and debate with class, not like.......well can't add anything here without being a jerk.

umm man this is why I 'avoid' you..you are one of the most annoying I wont stop posting until you do posters I have ever seen. stop crying already geez

i call people ignorant when they out right lie about things, it's better than calling them a liar, I like to believe that it's just their ignorance speaking.

sigh you flat out said it had no perk system (lie, not ignorance) and the guy with a cloak? LOL and you had trouble taking care of other classes without even trying other classes out? NO FUCKING WAY!. and the fact that you and your buddies have such a hard time taking down a mech just shows you suck at the game :) which is perfectly fine..crying about it is not tho, at least not to me cuz I really don't care about you to a level to tolerate such drama. The only map that has camping issues is mawlr graveyard. I asked you specifically as to what locations these so called campers are at so I can tell you how to deal with them, the maps are very diverse and with varying abilities of the classes it's really really easy to take care of campers. it's a matter of skill. and when did I say you need to like it? 0_o imagining things now aren't we? wth should I care if you like a game or not? you're not even on my friends list! LOL I just call you out for lying and instead of manning up and admitting you lied you run around and around nonstop. and stop getting so worked up. I stopped and even told others to don't bother with you cuz of this.

I'm perfectly 'chill' with joel, and would you please buzz off now? you are derailing this thread with your drama.

Listen, I REALLY am trying to avoid you :) I'm not marcus who would tolerate your bs and bother to go back and forth on every bs comment you make..at least not anymore. if you have a problem with how I talk to people, and if it's going against any rules of the forum go report to a mod or something. but pls pls pls, don't talk to me, you and your rants are just not worth my time...I really hoped you would have got my hints from before but guess not so I'm telling you straight. Thank you

and ps: don't wanna bother with you anymore so if you want someone to talk to you nonstop cuz you're bored, I suggest finding someone else. Cuz I'm not gonna even read your next reply to me :) now go take a deep breath and calm down

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Michael-5 said:
o_O.Q said:
Michael-5 said:

I only read reviews from GT, IGN, and VGC, and lately I only trust GT and VGC, but GT and IGN both said Move felt like an add on.

I played Killzone with the Move controller, but I don't own a Move controller, so admittingly it wasn't that long. However from the 30 minutes or so I did play with it, I agree with GT, it's not fun, and the game plays much better with a controller. It's very hard to aim and focus with the Move controler, unlike Metroid Prime, or Dead Space Extraction, it doesn't feel right with the Move controller (Metroid Prime with Wii mote duh). It's just so damn hard to aim at a head while moving.

Maybe they patched it when you played? I played on a game which hadn't seen updates, well not essential ones.

For Uncharted, GT claimed it was average, and I never said IGN said it was bad. I mixed up those reviews because I watched them one after another and I admitted to being wrong back in that thread, so why you bring this up is of no importance (just want to demean me). I felt it was average, nothing special, never said bad, and never claimed the review said it was bad. GT said that they over do rewards, which can get annoying, but it wasn't necessarily a bad thing because it always made you feel like you progressed, even on bad games.

As for MUGEN calling Joel ignorant, nothing Joel said made him ignorant. He was right that Wii has more exclusive software, better exclusive software too, then Move and Kinect, but directly comparing a peripheral to a console is unfair, not ignorant though.

As for Killzone, I never tried to make anyone accept that. I always said I felt Killzone 3 was unbalanced, and MUGEN went on a rage because he just couldn't agree. Killzone 3 is a great game, I still like the MP, it's just not up to par to CoD or others if you ask me, but everyone has their preference. I never try to force my opinion onto others, look into the Forza/GT5 debate, I always tried to get people to accept that they are both good sims, and never tried to get others to agree with me that Forza 4 is a better sim.

As for inventions, what's le stick? Isn't the Power glove a NES peripheral, which is Nintendo again? As for those innovations you mentioned, I didn't claim Nintendo makes all the innovations in gaming, but right now I am claiming it typically brings in the big ones. MS brought in online gaming, the home button, achievements, etc. Sony brought Dual analog, memory cards, pressure sensitive buttons, and I'm sure other things too. As for triggers.... I honestly dunno who brought that first.

"but GT and IGN both said Move felt like an add on."

no heres what ign said exactly "The Move controls are functional but in no way superior or better than an analog controller"

and after watching the gametrailers review they basically said that aiming and moving work well but some aspects like waggling to reload take a while to nail...

"Slow reaction speeds, hard to aim at targets, and yea...just read some reviews" what you posted doesn't even match up with what the more negative reviews have said

"For Uncharted, GT claimed it was average"

no just watched the review and yes the reviewer was put off by some aspects like the amount of shots required to down down opponenets and also a chaotic feeling he got from the game at times but concluded by saying it can be an acquired taste but once you learn its intricacies its easy to love it for what it is and get hooked

for uncharted here was an example of pezus calling you out on what you said

""IGN said the campaign was short (yes they did say short) at about 8 hours, not a dozen. Stop plain out lying."

False, they never said that. DID YOU READ THE REVIEW? I'm being serious here, because it honestly looks like you didn't.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4280569

and heres where i called you out

"MP in UC3 is nothing more then average, and hurts the game. The reviewer himself said so"

you have a quote for that? because i don't remember seeing anything like that in  the review... 

edit : i took the liberty of checking myself heres what the reviewer actually said 

"Multiplayer is deep as well as rewarding and will keep you coming back."

so i guess my question would have to be how does that correlate to what you said?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4279856

" never tried to get others to agree with me that Forza 4 is a better sim."

actually no at first you tried to convince others that forza was the better sim then you pulled back when others told you why they disagreed but thats not really relevant here anyway

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:
Michael-5 said:

no heres what ign said exactly "The Move controls are functional but in no way superior or better than an analog controller"

and after watching the gametrailers review they basically said that aiming and moving work well but some aspects like waggling to reload take a while to nail...

"Slow reaction speeds, hard to aim at targets, and yea...just read some reviews" what you posted doesn't even match up with what the more negative reviews have said

no just watched the review and yes the reviewer was put off by some aspects like the amount of shots required to down down opponenets and also a chaotic feeling he got from the game at times but concluded by saying it can be an acquired taste but once you learn its intricacies its easy to love it for what it is and get hooked

""IGN said the campaign was short (yes they did say short) at about 8 hours, not a dozen. Stop plain out lying."

False, they never said that. DID YOU READ THE REVIEW? I'm being serious here, because it honestly looks like you didn't.

"MP in UC3 is nothing more then average, and hurts the game. The reviewer himself said so"

you have a quote for that? because i don't remember seeing anything like that in  the review... 

edit : i took the liberty of checking myself heres what the reviewer actually said 

so i guess my question would have to be how does that correlate to what you said?

actually no at first you tried to convince others that forza was the better sim then you pulled back when others told you why they disagreed but thats not really relevant here anyway

functional isn't necessarily good, GT wasn't as favorable.

GT on Killzone "In the end however the entire campaign does support the move, though the results are mixed. Aiming and movement work well, and waggling to melee makes sense, but the snap aim and twist motion for reloading take a while to nail"

I said aiming was difficult, and GT does say snap aim is difficult to nail. I said the analog controller is better then the move, the only difference from me and IGN was that I said much better. What I said in the end is no different from the GT and IGN reviews. Do I need to defend my claims to this degree on everything I say thats the slightest bit negative towards a PS3 exclusive? If I did this for Halo, no one would care...geez.

As for Uncharted 3... It's shorter then Uncharted 2. Where is this comming from? I wasn't wrong about it being 8 hours long. GT said "split up into 20 plus chapters you'll reach the zenith in 8 hours." For UC2 they said the game was 10 hours.

For your comment on Uncharted 3. GT said "Co-op Arena is uncharteds takes on Hoarde play......It's lack of support object makes it feel a bit dated", "No matter which mode you choose, or weather your playing with or against friends, their have been many changes to the overall framework.............(lists stuff).............but many of these features it's a better case of better late then never", "Once you head online you'll find that a full clip of an asssult rifle isn't enough to get the job done, you'll steal other peoples kills as much as they steal yours and it results in the whole thing fealing randomly chaotic and times. The newly only exasterbates the issue by making it more difficult to talk foes............the overall vibe to the multiplayer can be an aquired taste, but once you learn its intracasies it's easy to love it for what it is and get hooked"

This is enough to validate my opinion on multiplayer. Nowhere do they say it's better then average, and it's full of flaws. In that thread Osama was pushing that the game is flaw less, and that one one of my complaints with IGN's score. MP is full of flaws, and nothing special. Unique, but not special, and GT only ever said it was unique, never particularly good. They only said "The campaign is short, but the multiplayer makes it worth the asking price." I interpret that as it's not bad.

Now this is unrelated to the thread. MUGEN pointed out that I don;t agree with him on KZ3, and he wants people to think that game is flawless too, but it isn't and neither is UC3. I shouldn't be heckled at for claiming such things, people do it all the time for 360 and Wii exclusives, why is PS3 getting so much damn forum support? Are these games not fun enough to keep more PS3 fans on forums, or like someone once said to me "I just gave up on VGC forums because people don't know what they are talking about, and will fight for one console without playing the games on others." I at least have played them, and I say bad things about games on all consoles.

Nice to know someone is keeping track of my comments. I'll be sure to quote reiews word for word from now on when I talk about PS3 games. geez. I'm a fan of Uncharted too, but some of the fans on this site really

As for Forza 4. It's a lot better then GT5, and I thought people would agree, but a lot of people (who haven't played Forza 4) were absolutly certain that GT5 was better, so I didn't try to force my opinion, I know it would have gotten no where. Either way, that thread, just an example of how I don't force my opinion, I saw other people had a different opinion, and I never once called them ignorant, or insulted them.

Just was telling MUGEN to bug off with the insults. Not needed in this forum.

MUGEN - You really need to learn how to talk to people better. On forums it's no big deal, but people in the real world won't tolerate you if your so sour all the time. People will disagree with you, you don't need to insult them just because they do. If you want to avoid me, don't end comments insulting me, that's not a nice way at all to talk to others.

If you insult others for no reason, I will be there to tell you to bug off, deal with it. I don't like agressors.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Michael-5 said:
o_O.Q said:
Michael-5 said:

GT on Killzone "In the end however the entire campaign does support the move, though the results are mixed. Aiming and movement work well, and waggling to melee makes sense, but the snap aim and twist motion for reloading take a while to nail"

I said aiming was difficult, and GT does say snap aim is difficult to nail. I said the analog controller is better then the move, the only difference from me and IGN was that I said much better. What I said in the end is no different from the GT and IGN reviews. Do I need to defend my claims to this degree on everything I say thats the slightest bit negative towards a PS3 exclusive? If I did this for Halo, no one would care...geez.

As for Uncharted 3... It's shorter then Uncharted 2. Where is this comming from? I wasn't wrong about it being 8 hours long. GT said "split up into 20 plus chapters you'll reach the zenith in 8 hours." For UC2 they said the game was 10 hours.

For your comment on Uncharted 3. GT said "Co-op Arena is uncharteds takes on Hoarde play......It's lack of support object makes it feel a bit dated", "No matter which mode you choose, or weather your playing with or against friends, their have been many changes to the overall framework.............(lists stuff).............but many of these features it's a better case of better late then never", "Once you head online you'll find that a full clip of an asssult rifle isn't enough to get the job done, you'll steal other peoples kills as much as they steal yours and it results in the whole thing fealing randomly chaotic and times. The newly only exasterbates the issue by making it more difficult to talk foes............the overall vibe to the multiplayer can be an aquired taste, but once you learn its intracasies it's easy to love it for what it is and get hooked"

This is enough to validate my opinion on multiplayer. Nowhere do they say it's better then average, and it's full of flaws. In that thread Osama was pushing that the game is flaw less, and that one one of my complaints with IGN's score. MP is full of flaws, and nothing special. Unique, but not special, and GT only ever said it was unique, never particularly good. They only said "The campaign is short, but the multiplayer makes it worth the asking price." I interpret that as it's not bad.

Now this is unrelated to the thread. MUGEN pointed out that I don;t agree with him on KZ3, and he wants people to think that game is flawless too, but it isn't and neither is UC3. I shouldn't be heckled at for claiming such things, people do it all the time for 360 and Wii exclusives, why is PS3 getting so much damn forum support? Are these games not fun enough to keep more PS3 fans on forums, or like someone once said to me "I just gave up on VGC forums because people don't know what they are talking about, and will fight for one console without playing the games on others." I at least have played them, and I say bad things about games on all consoles.

Nice to know someone is keeping track of my comments. I'll be sure to quote reiews word for word from now on when I talk about PS3 games. geez. I'm a fan of Uncharted too, but some of the fans on this site really

As for Forza 4. It's a lot better then GT5, and I thought people would agree, but a lot of people (who haven't played Forza 4) were absolutly certain that GT5 was better, so I didn't try to force my opinion, I know it would have gotten no where. Either way, that thread, just an example of how I don't force my opinion, I saw other people had a different opinion, and I never once called them ignorant, or insulted them.

MUGEN - You really need to learn how to talk to people better. On forums it's no big deal, but people in the real world won't tolerate you if your so sour all the time. People will disagree with you, you don't need to insult them just because they do. If you want to avoid me, don't end comments insulting me, that's not a nice way at all to talk to others.

If you insult others for no reason, I will be there to tell you to bug off, deal with it. I don't like agressors.

"I said aiming was difficult, and GT does say snap aim is difficult to nail."

well actually they said "take a while to nail" and as far as i know that's reffering to a learning curve the funny thing is that you actually contradict yourself here with a proper quote from the review

"Aiming and movement work well"

"MP is full of flaws, and nothing special"

lol the guy mentioned 2 flaws - the shots require to kill and the chaotic feel at times, how does that boil down to full of flaws?

secondly i can't name any mp game ever released that doesn't have at least a few identifiable flaws... in fact heres a question - whats your favourite mp game of this year?

"GT said "split up into 20 plus chapters you'll reach the zenith in 8 hours." For UC2 they said the game was 10 hours."

well that thread was about ign's review so i guess you were confusing the 2

" he wants people to think that game is flawless too, but it isn't and neither is UC3."

no i don't think that was ever his motive he just disagreed with what you said about the multiplayer being unbalanced... does having balanced mp automatically make a game flawless? because thats the only way that i could agree that thats what he was doing

"In that thread Osama was pushing that the game is flaw less"

please quote him where he said or implied that

"Do I need to defend my claims to this degree on everything I say thats the slightest bit negative towards a PS3 exclusive?"

weren't you doing the same in the forza thread?

"I shouldn't be heckled at for claiming such things"

agreed but you should be if you make absolutely wrong claims about what reviewers have said

sadly I was told to check your comment out but I'm glad cuz it's very amusing. lol micky boy :D what's stuck up your place of no sunshine today? sure stalk me and whine in the future as well, if I have free time I might even humor your crying for a bit..if not will ignore you. and seriously you acting like you do and giving other people who you barely even know advice on life? pathetic and hilarious at the same time. i don't like cry babies and liars (especially those who don't have the balls to man up and own up to the bs he spouts) btw. ta ta now (I really won't reply furthure and sadly will ignore this thread to avoid such a situation so I don't get banned for derailment)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

As many of you might know, it's not like me to side with MS/Sony over Nintendo, especially when it's the Regginator, but exactly how many Wii Motion plus games are there? Hell, how many Wii games are there that even use the DEFAULT Wii controller features decently? Sounds like he's being a little hypocritical..

o_O.Q said:
Michael-5 said:

For your comment on Uncharted 3. GT said "Co-op Arena is uncharteds takes on Hoarde play......It's lack of support object makes it feel a bit dated", "No matter which mode you choose, or weather your playing with or against friends, their have been many changes to the overall framework.............(lists stuff).............but many of these features it's a better case of better late then never", "Once you head online you'll find that a full clip of an asssult rifle isn't enough to get the job done, you'll steal other peoples kills as much as they steal yours and it results in the whole thing fealing randomly chaotic and times. The newly added run only exasterbates the issue by making it more difficult to target foes............the overall vibe to the multiplayer can be an aquired taste, but once you learn its intracasies it's easy to love it for what it is and get hooked"

"I said aiming was difficult, and GT does say snap aim is difficult to nail."

well actually they said "take a while to nail" and as far as i know that's reffering to a learning curve the funny thing is that you actually contradict yourself here with a proper quote from the review

"Aiming and movement work well"

"MP is full of flaws, and nothing special"

lol the guy mentioned 2 flaws - the shots require to kill and the chaotic feel at times, how does that boil down to full of flaws?

secondly i can't name any mp game ever released that doesn't have at least a few identifiable flaws... in fact heres a question - whats your favourite mp game of this year?

"GT said "split up into 20 plus chapters you'll reach the zenith in 8 hours." For UC2 they said the game was 10 hours."

well that thread was about ign's review so i guess you were confusing the 2

" he wants people to think that game is flawless too, but it isn't and neither is UC3."

no i don't think that was ever his motive he just disagreed with what you said about the multiplayer being unbalanced... does having balanced mp automatically make a game flawless? because thats the only way that i could agree that thats what he was doing

"In that thread Osama was pushing that the game is flaw less"

please quote him where he said or implied that

"Do I need to defend my claims to this degree on everything I say thats the slightest bit negative towards a PS3 exclusive?"

weren't you doing the same in the forza thread?

"I shouldn't be heckled at for claiming such things"

agreed but you should be if you make absolutely wrong claims about what reviewers have said

I did contradict myself about aiming. Regardless, I found it difficult to get used to aiming, but it could be because I played the game with analog for a few hours before even trying move. Still the reviews said analog controller is better, and my initial point was that the Move controller isn't utilized well, which isn't far off from what reviews said.

For UC3 multiplayer Co-op Arena feels dated, many of the online features feel as if they were "better late then never" meaning they don't stand out, players can take too much damage before dying, kill stealing is common, running makes it even harder to aim at targets, and the whole experience can feel chaotic at times. That's 6 issues unless you count the list of issues "being late then never." Not 2.

Anyway, GT finish by saying it's an aquired taste, but it can be fun. I said MP was average, that it didn't stand out, and that it's inferior to games like Call of Duty. I said I personally didn't like it, but hey I like Lost Planet 1 multiplayer, which is unbalanced as hell, so everyone has their own taste.

If people weren't so critical to judge me, you could see I didn't say anything too terrible about MP. It's not really an insult saying you think MP is average overall, and ersonally you don't like it. Uncharted for me, has always been about the single player, and I really don't like seeing these single player masterpeices get tacked on multiplayer, and to me, it feels tacked on.

For Uncharted 2's length, IGN said UC3 was shorter, and I did later confess to mixing up the 2. GT said 8 hours, IGN just said shorter then UC2.

for Killzone, MUGEN was still being an ass. You don't insult and demean people who have a different experience with you in a game. I feel it's far too easy to camp in that game, and you know what? I still like it online. Not as much as Gears, CoD, or Halo, but you know if someone said the MP was crap, I'd defend the game.

Purely balanced maps are also not great, in Gears all the maps are symetrical, which is kind of annoying. Counter Strike, CoD, and Halo I think put the most thought into map design.

Can you give me a link to the UC3 thread? I'll find osama's quote. He specifically argued that the game was perfect, and I remember that because it's unusual.

What's my favorite MP game of the year? Well I haven't played MW3, so I'd say Forza and Gears 3, but like CoD Gears 3 is a lot more MP focused then UC3, and Forza might be fault free for online, but I won't deny Gears 3 isn't.

For Forza, I don't understand your comment? I defended Forza like crazy because I'm a sim racing fan, and Forza 4 is a superrior game. All I tried to get people to agree on (because lets face it, this forum is full of ludicrous fanboys) was that both Forza 4 and GT5 are of similar quality. Had there been more ravid 360 fanboys, I would have defended GT5 more, but most of the 360 nuts didn't care to argue. This isn't forcing my opinion, which was what you called me out on right?

As for your last statement. I'm not making absolutly wrong claims from reviews, but I did mix up GT and IGN's review. I did later realize I was too critical of the games, and changed my stance to "I feel UC3 is bad, the MP is average as a whole." That's not an unrealistic comment to make. I wouldn't go and attack someone for saying "Gears 3 story is average, but I thought it was shit." That's there opinion. Too many ludicrous fanboys I say, people need to play more then 1 system.

MUGEN - I'm not going to stock you. If anyone acts like a jerk to others I'll tell them off, simple as that. Don't like it, too bad, I don't like aggressive people who start and end debates with insults.