By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Platinum Trophy

mine was the first Uncharted!

the hardest are like Gran Turismo,Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2Lost Planet & Warhawk!

Around the Network
TT Makaveli said:

mine was the first Uncharted!

the hardest are like Gran Turismo,Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2Lost Planet & Warhawk!

id agree on Gran Turismo i havent played the others

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Ajescent said:
Fallout 3

this, got to be one of the easiest platinums on the console

hardest for me were little big planet (late adopters beware), SOCOM Conforntation, and Warhawk

Dynasty warriors 7

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

It was UC 2, or Ratchet and Clank ACiT. I can't remember. My hardest one will be MAG, whenever I get back to focusing on that because BF 3 has me absorbed atm.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

my first platinum was heavy rain. one of the hardest i hear to platinum is star ocean: the last hope. you pretty much have to play it 3 times through, once on normal, hard, and then very hard ( i think in the game they are called solar system, galaxy, and universe). then you have to find every treasure chest and a bunch of other monotonous tasks like that.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

My first one was Assassin's Creed II and then not long after was Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time. Most recent being Sly 2 (such a good collection that has been overlooked by so many) and back to work on getting the one for Mass Effect 2 after i finish Uncharted 3

My first and only platinum: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

My first plat was Uncharted.

I am 1 blast shard away from platinum-ing infamous. I seriously can't find it, I swear my game is glitched or something. I spent weeks looking for it, even used a guide to find all of them and its still missing. I ended up giving up and infamous still sits at 95% complete to this day (I'm also missing another easy like trophy like bio-leech 100 enemies but that would take no time to do)

The hardest platinum I got was probably Killzone 2. For one of the trophies you have to be in the top 1% in online multiplayer for the week.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League