By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Platinum Trophy

Fallout 3 or Resident Evil 5, not sure xD

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network

Demon's Souls bladestone trophy it need a pure luck to get the pure bladestone which is i dont have it at all.
you have 1/200% chance to get it !

NNN2004 said:
Demon's Souls bladestone trophy it need a pure luck to get the pure bladestone which is i dont have it at all.

oh dood, dont remind me.. i farmed that stone for over 4 hours xD

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

My first platinum was Heavy Rain. This came almost automatically as I wanted to see all possible endings. My other platinums were Sly 1 + 2, Motorstorm Apocalypse and Infamous 2. Basically I'm not a trophy hunter at all and I only go for it when it happens almost automatically and I don't have to change the way I play for it (Like e.g. kill x enemies with a specific gun). I hate doing annoying shit just to get a trophy.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Hardest platinium is on Disgaea 3.I played the game 50 hours and got only 2% of trophys.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network
Simulacrum said:
Hardest platinium is on Disgaea 3.I played the game 50 hours and got only 2% of trophys.

Heh, that game is a timesink if you want the platinum. I think Disgaea 4's is worse, since it's built from the ground up with trophies, where D3's trophies were tacked on with a patch later.

Crystalchild said:
NNN2004 said:

oh dood, dont remind me.. i farmed that stone for over 4 hours xD

until today i try to get i play 2 or 3 hours everyday just to get it because its my last trophy in demons souls but without any hope :(

looks like with my bad luck i have a chance of 1/ 1000 % to get it :P

my first was uncharted DF... after that it was inFamous... last shard was a pain too... my hardest is Killzone 2. but i will top it by the end of the year with both the GTA IV Plat and the hardcore BF Bad Company plat.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Uncharted:Drake's Fortune was my first platinum trophy

Hardest game to platinum I would say is GTA 4

End of 2016 prediction

PS4:43M-46M

XBONE:28M-33M