By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2011 Official Thread (Post Only ONCE)

50. Super Mario bros 3 advance 4 (GBA)
49. Age of Empires (PC)
48. Mario Kart (GBA)

Around the Network

50. Beyond Good and Evil (PS2) it was a great game my dad had brought it back with him when he came back from Iraq and it turned out to be the type of game i like at my young age.

49.  Mech Assualt (Xbox) this was just a fun hectic game that i enjoyed as a kid.

48. Ace Combat 4 (Xbox) First time i picked up the series and was impressed.

47. Devil May Cry (PS2) Cover looked cool and decided to ask my dad for it, yes he let me play rated M games.

46. Dragon ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (PS2) first DBZ game and loved that i still play it today. 

45. GTA 3 (PS2) First time playing GTA series poped in the disc and stayed up until 4 am and had to go to school two hours later.

44. Star wars battlfront (PS2) Just a fun game in genreral wasn't that memorable just really fun.

Here my list
50. Dissidia Final Fantasy (PS2)- Yeah pretty good game but not a story mode.
49. Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)- Too linear, game was good, get boring after beating the game.
48. Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PS3)- A great game but get boring when not a lot of action and too much snipers.
47. Test Drive Unlimited (PS2)- Love this game and taking off the mission gave me the chance to drive all over the island.

"Nintendo fan for life"

My apologies for the delay!

(51- Final Fantasy X)
50- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
49- Rayman 3
48- Pokemon Emerald
47. Bit Trip BEAT
46. Wii Sports
45. WarioWare:Touched!
44. Oblivion
43. Assassin's Creed
42. Art of Balance
41. Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon
40. Theme Park World
39. LA Noire
38. Spirit Tracks
37. Bit Trip FLUX
36. Majora's Mask
35. Final Fantasy 7
34. Professor Layton and the Curious Village
33. Final Fantasy 4
32. F1 2009
31. Assassin's Creed II
30. Professor Layton and Pandora's Box
29. Mario 64
28. Twilight Princess
27. Path of Radiance
26. Pokemon Pearl
25. Pokemon Black
24. The Legend Of Zelda
23. Crash Bandicoot III
22. ICO
21. Bit.Trip RUNNER
20. Wii Party
19. Sly Cooper Collection
18. Ratchet and Clank 
17. Ratchet and Clank III
16. Professor Layton and the Lost Future
15. Ratchet and clank II
14. Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction
13. Chrono Trigger
12. Final Fantasy 8
11. Wind Waker
10. Skyrim
9. Uncharted II
8. Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time
7. Super Mario Galaxy
6. Fire Emblem: Radiant DDawn
5. Monster Hunter Tri
4. Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones
3. Final Fantasy XII
2. Super Mario Galaxy 2
1. Xenoblade Chronicles

Note- Were this to include games released after November, Super Mario 3D Land would be in 33rd, Layton and the Spectre's Flute would be in 7th, and Skyward Sword would be in 1st.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Honourable mentions that did not make the list but are personal favorites :  DBZ games on ps2, devel may cry games, infamous games, the thing, mirrors edge, metal gear solid 3 snake eater, perfect world, rainbow six vegas, dead space, crysis 2, farmville.

Shinobi-san's top 50 games of all time list

• 50. Borderlands (PC)
  • 49. Killzone 2 (PS3)
  • 48. Gran Turismo 2 (PS1)
  • 47. Snake (nokia 3310)
  • 46. Contra ()
  • 45. Quake 3 (PC)
  • 44. Deus Ex Human Revolution (PC)
  • 43. Warhammer 40 000 : Dawn of War (PC)
  • 42. Bioshock (PC)
  • 41. Batman: Arkham Asylum (PC)
  • 40. Counterstrike (PC)
  • 39. The Witcher 2 (PC)
  • 38. Grand Theft Auto 4 (PS3)
  • 37. Fifa 08 (PS3)
  • 36. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (PS2)
  • 35. Crysis (PC)
  • 34. WWE Smackdown (PS2)
  • 33. FEAR (PC)
  • 32. Final Fantasy 10 -2 (PS2)
  • 31. Final Fantasy 8 (PS1)
  • 30. Final Fantasy 10 (PS2)
  • 29. Unreal Tournament (PC)
  • 28. Mass Effect 2 (PC)
  • 27. Midnight Club (PS2)
  • 26. Need for Speed underground (PS2)
  • 25. God of War 3 (PS3)
  • 24. Assassins creed brotherhood (PS3)
  • 23. Chrono trigger
  • 22. Battle City
  • 21. (need to find the correct name of this mario game)
  • 20. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PS3)
  • 19. Demons Souls (PS3)
  • 18. Tekken 
  • 17. Age of Empires 3 (PC)
  • 16. Warcraft 2 (PC)
  • 15. Digimon (PS1)
  • 14. Burnout (PS2)
  • 13. Naruto (PS2)
  • 12. GTA san andreas (PS2)
  • 11. The elder scrolls: Olivion (PS3)
  • 10. stardust (PSP)
  • 9. Geometry Wars retro (PC)
  • 8. Uncharted 2 among theives (PS3)
  • 7. Uncharted drakes fortune (PS3)
  • 6. Warcraft 3 frozen throne
  • 5. Pokemon yellow (GBC)
  • 4. Mario Brothers
  • 3. Crash Bandicoot (PS1)
  • 2. DOTA (PC)
  • 1. Diablo 2 (PC)

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

MrT-Tar's top 50:

50. Tales of Destiny - PSX (New):

I imported this game lasted year as part of my 'classic NSTC PSX games that never saw the light of day  in Europe binge'.  This was my 2nd Tales game, my 1st being Symphonia; I really liked this game, definitely an underrated gem IMO.  The game utilises a wierd combination of random encounters and visible enemies, and while I prefer consistancy, it is nowhere near as bad as it sounds.  My only real criticism with the game is how the all the dungeons one plays through towards the end of the game all feel 'samey', they all have the same theme and features.

49. System Shock 2 - PC (46 last year):

I'm not usually a PC gamer, but I think this game is amazing.  It's villian is 2nd only to Kefka from FFVI IMO and is the game is constructed almost perfectled.  If every FPS was like this, I'm sure I would be a fan of the genre.

48. Grandia - PSX (New):

This is a legendary game.  It has quite possibly my favourite battle system of any RPG and a fantastic theme tune as well.  The characters are amazing, the graphical style suits the game really well.  The voice acting is a little crap, but that aside this is a near flawless JRPG.  Which reminds me that I should somewhen track down the other games in the series.

47: Rez - DC (39 last year):

More people should play this game, it's easily one of the DC's best.  This just beats out both Lylat Wars and Sin and Punishment to be my favourite rail shooter.  I can't describe it too much more, you just need to play it.

46. Metroid Fusion - GBA (44 last year):

Being the first metroid game since 1994, this game had a lot to prove and it didn't let down.  I felt the game was a tad too linear, but the fantastic soundtrack, fast paced gameplay and story more than made up for it.  If you have a GBA, you need to own this game.

45. Valkyrie Profile - PSX (New):

Another overlooked PSX RPG.  I loved pretty much everything about this game: the setting, the music (which I've heard the PSP version doesn't do justice), the graphical style, the battle system, the dungeon exploring.  I also bought a copy of it's sequel, but I just haven't got round to playing it yet.  Without a doubt, more games should take inspiration from Norse mythology.

44. Secret of Mana - SNES (37 last year):

I love this game, I really do.  This game was so far ahead of it's time with it's ring menus, lack of separate battle screen, battle system, etc.  This game's soundtrack is easily one of the best I've ever heard from a single game (it's up their with FFVI and VII, SSBB, Xenoblade Chronicles and Chrono Trigger); music such as the opening theme, the 3rd flight theme and the penultimate boss theme are forever in my head.  The graphics also are also among the best for the SNES, which is especially good considering it is a 1993/4 game.

43: Paper Mario: TTYD - GC (41 last year):

This game took everything that was great about the 1st Paper Mario game and improved on it.  Better characters, better visuals, a more refined battle system, more to do and a tough final boss; it's just a shame that this trend didn't continue with Super Paper Mario.  This is the reason why I am eagerly anticipating Paper Mario 3D, as even if it is only half as good as this game it will be worth a purchase.

42. Xenogears - PSX (12 last year):

Xenogears sees a subsantial drop of 30 places from my last list,  probably is because I only just finished the game upon writing my list last year.  In many respects, this game is a masterpiece: the story is among the best found in any game, the music is very good and it's a good length.  However, I can know see that in some respects the battle system is flawed; battles are usually just continuously using each character's most powerful deathblow until victory.  However, despite this and the not so great 2nd disc, this game is still amazing and I would recomend it to any fan of RPGs.

41: Zelda: Majora's Mask - N64 (30 last year):

I know a lot of people will disagree with me on this, but MM is my least favourite 3D Zelda game.  That's not to say I don't like it (the fact it features on this list confirms it's awesomeness), but I just think OoT, WW and TP are all superior to it.  I loved the originality of the game and it's novel setting, the game's stone tower dungeon is also probaly my favourite level in any Zelda game.  This was a fantastic swan song for the N64.

40. Super Smash Bros Melee - GC (38 last year):

I first played this game round a friend's house when I was 9 and it simply blew my mind.  Not only that, but it convinced me to get a GC instead of a PS2 (which I got towards the end of the 6th gen).  I'm also not sure whether Nintendo had realised the marketing potential of this game, but it did just that for me; I bought Metroid Fusion and Star Fox Adventures pretty much solely because I recognised the main character from this game.

39. Ico - PS2 (36 last year):

I always feel that this game has been and still is overshadowed by SotC (no pun intended).  This is a game which I think everyone should play, IMO this is easily one of the best PS2 games of all time.  The box art is awesome too.

38. Tactics Ogre: LUCT - PSX (New):

Matsuno is a legend and his Ogre series is really underrated IMO; the fact that this isn't even the highest game in the series on this list is a testament to this.  Almost every non Fire Emblem SRPG uses the mechanics pioneered in this game.  I'm just sad that given Matsuno's recent move to Level-5, this epic series won't have a future.

37. The Adventures of Alundra - PSX (New):

This is a really overlooked PSX game.  If you are not familiar, it is best described as 2d Zelda, just with really hard puzzles.  This game could've been Playstation family's answer to Zelda, but instead we are just left with this masterpiece and a slightly disapointing sequel.  I urge Zelda fans everywhere to track down this game and give it a go.#

36. Little King's Story - Wii (31 last year):

This is easily one of this gen's best new IPs.  I had no hype for this game prior to release, but reviews upon it's release in April 2009 meant I bought it and I've never for a second regretted it.  This is one of the most charming games I've ever played and I hope it's sequel lives up to it.

35. Final Fantasy V - GBA (22 last year):

The most underrated Final Fantasy game IMO, this game gets overshadowed by other entries in the series.  While it doesn't have the epic story that the likes of VI and XII have, I think that this is one of the best RPGs even now.  I love the job system, love the music (Clash on the Big Bridge and Decisive Battle ftw!) and pretty much everything else about this game.

34. Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver - DS (15 last year):

This is a fantastic game, a remake of one of the best RPGs ever made.  It had everything in the original, but also new features such as online play, more Pokemon and much more.  Even if you played it originally, you need to play it again; it's worth getting a DS for.

33. Metroid Prime - GC (42 last year):

This is quite possibly the most atmospheric game I've ever played.  Places like Phendrana Drifts will always stay in my memory.  This is another game I consider it essential for everyone who displays an interest in games to play.  The version in the Wii Metroid Prime collection is apparently better, but I haven't tried it so I can't comment on it.

32. Zelda: Twilight Princess - Wii (34 last year):

08/12/2006 has to be one of the best days in gaming IMO; not only was it the European release day for a new Nintendo home console, it saw a new 3d Zelda.  Unlike many, I didn't and still don't think this game disapointed at all.  I loved the setting and art style, probably tied with WW for my favourite in a Zelda game.  The characters were fantastic and the music was typically awesome for Zelda.  While the motion controls probably feel limited and primitive compared to Skyward Sword, but they felt fantastic back in late 2006.

31. Super Mario Advance 4/Super Mario Bros 3 - GBA (26 last year):

While I've always prefered Super Mario World to SMB3, this game is seen by many as the perfect platformer.  I've been meaning to replay it for a while now and will as soon as it is made available to download on the 3DS as part of the ambassador program.

30. Zelda: Link's Awakening DX- GBC (19 last year):

This was my first Zelda game and I still think of it as one of the best games in the series.  I find it astonishing how Nintendo managed to fit this game onto a tiny GB cartridge, with the game's large map, music and detailed graphics.  The DX version added colour and an extra dungeon to the original game and once I download the game off the 3DS eshop, my GBA SP (my last platform I still own with GB backwards compatability) can finally be put to rest.

29. Okami - Wii (28 last year):

With a beautiful art style (easily one the best I've seen in any game), great music and fantastic Zelda like gameplay, Okami is a fantastic game.  It's a shame that it was originally released towards the end of the PS2's life and close to the release of Zelda TP, meaning this game was overlooked by many.  Like I said with Alundra, Zelda fans need to try this game.

28. New Super Mario Bros Wii - Wii (23 last year):

It still surprises me that Nintendo took this long to release another home console 2d Mario platformer; I doubt they will repeat that mistake given the phenominal sales of this game.  This game is a blast in single as well as multiplayer, I also really like the increased difficulty towards the end of the game, something the DS game was missing

27. Final Fantasy VII - PSX (25 last year):

While I think this game is overrated, it is still fantastic and one of the better FF games.  This was the first FF game to be released in Europe and also to break into the mainstream gaming mind in the West; therefore it is many people's first FF game and also RPG.  I love this game's music, particularly One Winged Angel, the Main/Map music and Aerith's theme.

26. Super Mario 64 - N64 (20 last year):

Easily one of the most influential games of all time, Super Mario 64 paved a lot of the way for 3d gaming as we know it today.  While I think this game has been surpassed by each of the Galaxy games, it still is an example of a near perfect platforming gem.

25. Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition - Wii (21 last year):

This is the definitive version of IMO one of the best games of all time.  There is still very little that compares to this game.  It was also one of the games that truly illustrated to me the benefits of motion controls for such a game.  I recommend this game to everyone, especially now as it is relatively cheap.

24. Zelda: OoT 3D - 3DS (New, but the original was 16 last year):

I'm sure many will be shocked by me putting what is often called the best game of all time about half way on my list.  Don't get me wrong, this game is fantastic and I love it, but other games in the series easily surpass it IMO.  The 3DS version is the best way to play the game and opened the game for a whole new generation to experience.

23. Tales of Symphonia - GC (17 last year):

Easily one the best RPGs ever produced in my opinion.  PAL copies of this game are quite rare and therefore expensive, but I found a fairly cheap copy in 2009 and couldn't put the game down for the next couple of months.  This game has great story, fantastic characters, a very good soundtrack and an amazing battle system.  I've been meaning to play the sequel ever since, but have never got round to it.

22. Pokemon Black/White - DS (New):

I think this is the best set of Pokemon RPGs.  Being released about a month before the 3DS hit, it in many ways acted as a swansong for easily one of the best platforms of all time.  I loved the new features and pokemon introduced in the 5th generation of Pokemon RPGs and really hope that the 6th continue in the same direction.

21. Age of Empires II Gold Edition - PC (49 last year):

I've spent more hours on this than almost any other game and I still never bore of it.  I'm not really a PC gamer, but I regularly play this and love every second of it.  When I was about 9 or 10 nearly all my time gaming not consumed by SSB Melee or Pokemon was taken by this RTS gem.  This game sees a large jump up my list from last year as I'm been playing more of it recently and I've remember how much I enjoy it.

20. Skies of Arcadia: Legends - GC (13 last year):

Skies of arcadia has to be my favourite DC game and overall the GC version is superior.  Although the music quality took a slight hit due to the struggle to fit in onto one disc, the Legends version has less random encounters and all the Dreamcast DLC alrady loaded on the game.  An essential purchase for all fans of RPGs I think.

19. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - PSX (29 last year):

Out of the few Castlevania games I've played, I think this is easily the best one.  It's atmosphere is almost unparalleled, partly due to the scene setting soundtrack.  I'm always changing my mind whether I prefer this game or Super Metroid (which will appear later on), next year the order could well be reversed.

18. Ogre Battle 64 - N64 (11 last year):

More people need to play this game, it's as simple as that.  For only 1200 Nintendo points (will probably be cheaper in Japan/North America) and at least 60 hours plus gameplay, this game is excellent value for money.  It is also one of the few RPGs released for the N64, Paper Mario being the other main one.  Ogre Battle 64 truly illustrates that despite the limitations of the platform's cartridge storage medium, a deep engaging RPG is possible.

17. Super Mario World - SNES (10 last year):

I have many happy memories of playing this game both on the SNES and GBA when I was younger.  Thoughout that period I always wished a new 2d Mario would be released, something that happened eventually in 2006.  The SNES was an epic console and it got off to a brilliant start with this game.

16. The World Ends With You - DS (New):

I played this game early this year and I was amazed by it, it has become easily one of my favourite new IPs of the 7th generation.  This game used the DS' capabilities perfectly and IMO is S-E's best piece of work this gen.  I really hope for a sequel and am happy that some of the characters are appearing in KH 3D, which releases in a few months.

15. Shadow of the Colossus - PS2 (24 last year):

This is the highest rated PS2 game on my list and I think it easily deserves that.  This game can be described as nothing more than a masterpiece.  I haven't played this game in a while and must do so soon.  Also, I am so hyped for the Last Guardian ever since it has been announced; if it even is half as good as this is it will be among my favourite games of all time and appear on a future edition of this list.

14. Final Fantasy IX - PSX (14 last year):

Still my favourite of the PSX Final Fantasy games and among the best RPGs I've ever played.  I especially liked the ability system, where abilities were gained from wearing certain armour; the system was later used in FF Tactics Advance.  I've always felt this game was overlooked compared to other Final Fantasy games on Sony platforms, which pains me because it is my favourite post-VII FF game.

13. Monster Hunter 3 - Wii (27 last year):

When I bought this game in 2010, I wasn't expected that much.  I knew the series was popular in Japan, but I had no idea how much this game would take over my life for over a year.  Over 200 hours later, this game is high up this list (and higher than last year).  I cannot wait for MH3G to hit Europe and I hope Capcom/Nintendo add online play to it.

12. Mario Kart DS - DS (18 last year):

If Mario Kart 7 was really a little earlier, it would be here instead of this game, but it released when it did so MKDS has to do.  I've put an unholy amount of hours into this game and some of my best memories with this game are playing with many of my cousins.  I far prefered MKWii's online (I put just short of 200 hours into it) and multiplayer, but the track selection on DS is second only to 7 (Waluigi Pinball and Airship Fortress ftw!).

11. Final Fantasy IV DS - DS (7 last year):

This was the first story based RPG I played and I loved it.  I couldn't get enough of the 3D graphics, the voice acting, the limited cut-scenes, the augments, the increased difficulty, the New Game +.  I'm still waiting for FFV and more importantly VI to get this treatment.

10. Super Mario Galaxy - Wii (8 last year):

Easily my GOTY 2007 and this would be my favourite platformer if it wasn't for it's sequel.  The soundtrack was superb, as was the level design and the graphics, pushing the Wii to it's limits.  I am slightly pained by how little this has sold in comparison to NSMBWii.

9. Metal Gear Solid - PSX (New):

I have a confession to make, I think the Metal Gear series is usually way overrated; however MGS and Snake Eater are the exceptions in my opinion.  I love absolutely everything about this game, the sound, the visuals, the story, the 4th wall breaking.  Even the game's length I would argue is a bonus in many ways, it means that I've replayed it many times, never getting bored.  

8. Zelda: A Link to the Past - SNES (9 last year):

The pinnacle of 2d Zelda in my opinion, even more so than my beloved Link's Awakening.  Where I think this game doesn't get enough credit is the how fantastic and atmosphere setting the soundtrack is to the game; the two overworld themes clearly illustrate this, along with many others from the game.  We've had New Super Mario Bros, now I think it's time for a 'New' Legend of Zelda to revitalise the 2d gameplay of the series.

7. Xenoblade Chronicles - Wii (New):

Even when up again Zelda: Skyward Sword, this is my GOTY 2011.  This is easily the greatest RPG of recent years, even of the 21th Century; only two RPG are higher than Xenoblade Chronicles on my list and they are two classics.  This game has a superb soundtrack (Mechanical Rhythm and Gaur Plain [day] are my favourites), an epic length (Dragon Quest/Warrior VII is the only RPG I've played with a longer story) and one of the most refreshing battle systems I've experienced.  If you have a Wii, you need to get this game.  If you don't have a Wii, it's honestly worth buying one for.

6. Super Metroid - SNES (6 last year):

Easily the best Metroid game and a game that I've replayed countless times both on my Uncle's SNES and on my Wii, using the Virtual Console.  I think this game is close to perfect, moody music (Lower Norfair is my personal favourite), a beautiful graphical style and most importantly of all perfectly refined 2d gameplay.  I want a new 2d Metroid so badly.

5. Super Smash Bros Brawl - Wii (5 last year):

I've sunk almost 250 hours into this game and I still never bore of it.  I know it's a bit of an unfair comparison, but I would argue it has the best soundtrack of any game.  People complain about the online quality of this game, but I've never experienced any more a little bit of lag every now and then.  The wait for the PAL version of this game was long, but I for one was very very happy with the final product.

4. Chrono Trigger DS - DS (4 last year):

For some reason, Europe never got Chrono Trigger on either the SNES or the PSX, so this was the first time it released here.  Having played it in early 2009, I saw what all the fuss was about and how truly ahead of it's time this game was when it first released.  While I felt the DS additions were not up the quality of the rest of the game, this is the only version of the game I have played and therefore it is the DS port which is on my list/

3. Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Wii (3 last year):

In my opinion, this is the best platformer around and also the best Wii game.  This game took everything that was fantastic about the original and added to and improved it; for example, more of the soundtrack was orcestrated, yoshi featured, more power-ups, greater difficulty, etc.  I think that in the future, many will see this as the best game of the 7th generation, I'm certain I will.

2. Final Fantasy VI - SNES (2 last year):

After all these years, I still don't think an RPG has surpassed this game.  I think this has one of the best soundtracks, the best story, some of the best party members, the best villian, etc of any game around.  Everyone who likes RPGs, needs to play this game.

1. Zelda: Wind Waker - GC (1 last year):

I think this has been my favourite game ever since I played it upon PAL release.  I've done everything this game has to offer, including that huge photography side quest that takes at least 2 playthroughs.  I was on the verge of tears when my GC memory card broke with that data on there.  Prior to release, this game's art style was controversial, but now I fail to see why; I think this game is the beautiful I have played in terms of art style, with only Okami coming close.

Shinobi-san said:

Honourable mentions that did not make the list but are personal favorites :  DBZ games on ps2, devel may cry games, infamous games, the thing, mirrors edge, metal gear solid 3 snake eater, perfect world, rainbow six vegas, dead space, crysis 2, farmville.

Shinobi-san's top 50 games of all time list

• 50. Borderlands (PC)
  • 49. Killzone 2 (PS3)
  • 48. Gran Turismo 2 (PS1)
  • 47. Snake (nokia 3310)
  • 46. Contra ()
  • 45. Quake 3 (PC)
  • 44. Deus Ex Human Revolution (PC)
  • 43. Warhammer 40 000 : Dawn of War (PC)
  • 42. Bioshock (PC)
  • 41. Batman: Arkham Asylum (PC)
  • 40. Counterstrike (PC)
  • 39. The Witcher 2 (PC)
  • 38. Grand Theft Auto 4 (PS3)
  • 37. Fifa 08 (PS3)
  • 36. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (PS2)
  • 35. Crysis (PC)
  • 34. WWE Smackdown (PS2)
  • 33. FEAR (PC)
  • 32. Final Fantasy 10 -2
  • 31. Final Fantasy 8
  • 30. Final Fantasy 10
  • 29. Unreal Tournament (PC)
  • 28. Mass Effect 2

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

HIKARUCHANS TOP 50 GAMEAS OF ALL TIME

Just click on the link to see way I chose each Game for my list and intros and music 

*AS OF RIGHT NOW*

50.Phantasy Star(SMS/SMD/PS2)

49.FINAL FANTASY IV(PS1/PSP)

48.Biohazard 4(PS2/Wii/PS3)

47.Biohazard Code: Veronica Complete Version(PS2/PS3)

46.Vagrant Story(PS1)

45.Final Fantasy V(PS1)

44.Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII(PSP)

43.Akumajo Dracula X: Gekka no Yasokyoku(PS1/SAT)

42.CHRONO TRIGGER(PS1)

41.FINAL FANTASY VI(PS1)

40.XENOGEARS(PS1)

39.ICO(PS2/PS3)

38.Wanda to Kyozo(PS2/PS3)

37.DEVIL MAY CRY(PS2)

36.ONIMUSHA(PS2)

35.ONIMUSHA DAWN OF DREAMS(PS2)

34.DEVIL MAY CRY 3 DANTE'S AWAKING/SPECIAL EDITION(PS2)

33.DEVIL MAY CRY 4(PS3)

32.Armored Core For Answer(PS3)

31.Phantasy Star IV(SMD/PS2/PS3)

30.Dragon Quest V

29.disgaea 4

28.Lunar Silver Star Story Complete(PS1/SAT)

27.Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete(PS1/SAT)

26.Tales of the Abyss(PS2)

25.Snatcher(PS1)

24.FINAL FANTASY IX(PS1)

24.Star Ocean: Till the End of Time Directors Cut(PS2)

23.Black Rock Shooter(PSP)

22.Chojiku Yosai Macross(Super Dimension Fortress Macross)(PS2)

21.Final Fantasy XII/Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System(PS2)

20.Policenauts(PS1)

19.Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4(PS2)

18.Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES(PS2)

17.FINAL FANTASY VII(PS1)

16.Anubis: Zone of Enders( 

Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner) Special Edition(PS2)

15.GRANDIA(PS1/SAT)

14.Dragon Quest VIII Journey of the Cursed King(PS2)

13.GENSOSUIKODEN V(SUIKODEN V)(PS2)

12.Rogue Galaxy(PS2)

11.MEATAL GEAR SOLID(PS1)

10.Dark Chronicle(Dark Cloud 2)(PS2)

9.Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty/Substance(PS2/PS3)

8=Metal Gear Solid peace Walker(PSP/PS3)

8.Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater/Subsistence(PS2/PS3)

7.Senjo no Varukyuria -Gallian Chronicles(Valkyria Chronicles)(PS3)

6=.Final Fantasy VIII(PS1)

6.FINAL FANTASY XIII(PS3

5=Tales of Graces F

.Tales of Vesperia(PS3)

4.Final Fantasy X-2/Final Fantasy X-2 International Last Mission(PS2)

3.Tales of Xillia(PS3)

2.Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots(PS3)

1.Final Fantasy X/Final Fantasy X International(PS2)

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku