By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - World War 2:Who was the right one?

Who was right in the long term?

Soviet Union 31 15.98%

Nazi Germany 53 27.32%

USA\UK 110 56.70%

Total:194
snakenobi said:

200-400k estimate was only for jews,not for gypsies and other killings.

What you see on TV looks like millions of people,but in reality when you count a 100,000 people.they look like alot too.And holocaust had many 100,000's

and you couldn't have seen people beign killed or be starved to death as all the footage was taken after WW2 ended,that time those people in camps and starving were rescued.

Didn't see anyone killed on footage??  You obviously haven't seen that many WW2 documentaries, shows, etc..   I've seen countless people lined up and shot.  I've also seen plenty of Jews in poor condition in the ghettos which most of them probably died.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

Didn't see anyone killed on footage??  You obviously haven't seen that many WW2 documentaries, shows, etc..  

Lmao

you habving blind faith in documentaries and shows shows how media can use propaganda to pollute our minds

those shows were made after WW2,they can show anything in that they want.they re-create the footage by using people to support their story

documentaries are the same thing,they never talk about contradicting facts or debate but blindly support one side of the story and tell people what happened and people just believe them without reseaching.

I've seen countless people lined up and shot. 

not saying they weren't but how many of those people were real life footage and made up footage?

I've also seen plenty of Jews in poor condition in the ghettos which most of them "probably" died.

This is the problem,you give the number a pass without investigating it on it being probable

I never spoke that jews weren't being planned to be killed,just the number that had already been killed

Investigate and research before just giving one side all your support even thouhg you don't have facts.

lordmandeep said:
well this is such a morbid discussion, but all the jews kills were not simply stacked in bodies..

Most were burned and turned into dust...

reseatch a bit than blindly believing anything out there

there are stories of them being buried,burned,etc

people use all this tyo support their views but still no evidence of the mass numbers

snakenobi said:
kennyrester said:

Oh sorry, I see someone already pointed it out to you, wasn't trying to rub your nose in it. Anyway the guys obviously an anti-semite (hoiocaust denial and talk of a "zionist controlled media"), although it seems to be born more of ignorance than viciousness.

stop being ignorant and hateful,please follow the thread

all you have done in this thread is nothing more and you accuse the other person of being ignorance

"Anti-Semite".......................lmao

do you even know what that means?

Arabs,Palestinians are Semites.Most jews are of mix semitic-European descent

and you use the word 'ignorance',yeah right

over that 200-400k jews being killed and more gypsies isn't 'holocaust denial',please look up the word in dictionary

research show both the higher and the lower number siding have their arguments,this hate thing that you talk about can be said about the people exaggerating the number also.

Wow, where to start. Lets go with the irony first: you call me ignorant and hateful despite your spouting off tired, clichéd lines about the holocaust and zionist media. You also tell me to look up a dictionary and laugh your ass off at me when you have no idea what you're talking about (look, more irony!). Did you consider looking up the definitions of anti-semitism and holocaust denial yourself? Well here they are (from wiki):

Antisemitism is suspicion of, hatred toward, or discrimination against Jews for reasons connected to their Jewish heritage. According to a 2005 U.S. governmental report, antisemitism is "hatred toward Jews—individually and as a group—that can be attributed to the Jewish religion and/or ethnicity."

Semite might mean something seperate, but anti-semite is a term referring to hatred towards Jews exclusively, so you're wrong there.

And (my bold in the last sentence)

Holocaust denial is the act of denying the genocide of Jews in World War II, usually referred to as the Holocaust.[1] The key claims of Holocaust denial are: the German Nazi government had no official policy or intention of exterminating Jews, Nazi authorities did not use extermination camps and gas chambers to mass murder Jews, and the actual number of Jews killed was significantly (typically an order of magnitude) lower than the historically accepted figure of 5 to 6 million.

So you're absolutely wrong there too. Don't worry about it too much though, you can apologise whenever you're ready.

And please, spare us the rubbish about looking at all points of view equally when it comes to the holocaust. That has been done, there is an historically accpeted estimate of the death toll and any "expert" denying this is either a racist or trying to sell their book. This has been proven  again and again, in and out of court. Just do a tiny, tiny amount of research on the subject before making offensive claims about it.

An epitome of mythological consciousness. Really, why do one need a knowledge, when there's a believe? I weep for humanity.

P.S.: Funny that the whole thread went down to sacramental 'how many Jews got killed. Holocaust All rights reserved :D Every time you say or type 'Holocaust' Nazi kills a Jew. The only reason I can think of why there're more and more dead Jews every year.

Around the Network

obviously not germany, they did some serious bullshit there, .. but no one was without fault.. . but if i have to choose, i go with teh Americanz, and the UK.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

6 million Jews disappeared from Census data in European countries during WW2 without appearing in other countries like USA or Israel. That's the main evidence for 6 million Jews killled in the Holocaust. Or did they vanish into thin air?

kennyrester said:

Wow, where to start. Lets go with the irony first: you call me ignorant and hateful despite your spouting off tired, clichéd lines about the holocaust and zionist media.

cliche,i think you need to use the dictionary ofn this one too

You also tell me to look up a dictionary and laugh your ass off at me when you have no idea what you're talking about (look, more irony!). Did you consider looking up the definitions of anti-semitism and holocaust denial yourself?

yes i did

semitic is the arabian race

palestinians and arabs and injustice agains them is really anti-semitism

Well here they are (from wiki):

using wiki as defintion finder........................wow

Antisemitism is suspicion of, hatred toward, or discrimination against Jews for reasons connected to their Jewish heritage. According to a 2005 U.S. governmental report, antisemitism is "hatred toward Jews—individually and as a group—that can be attributed to the Jewish religion and/or ethnicity."

US government doesn't decide what an english word means,the english language decides what it mean

you have classic propagandistic thinking,just because a government defined a word to portray wht it means to them and it is the popular opinion

you take it as the right word blindly

Semite might mean something seperate, but anti-semite is a term referring to hatred towards Jews exclusively, so you're wrong there.

no it doesn't,you mind doesn't seem to compute the logic and understanding

for it to be 'anti',there has to be a meaning of 'Semite' first.

Holocaust denial is the act of denying the genocide of Jews in World War II, usually referred to as the Holocaust.[1] The key claims of Holocaust denial are: the German Nazi government had no official policy or intention of exterminating Jews,

I stated Nazi's killed 10million jews and gypsies(popular opnion) and also gave stated the less popular opinion

Nazi authorities did not use extermination camps and gas chambers to mass murder Jews,

again blind propagandistic belief

it is still a genocide and holocaust without gas chambers

they have made their own definiton to support their definition of genocide and Holocaust-denial and you are criticizing me on that shows how blinded you are

and the actual number of Jews killed was significantly (typically an order of magnitude) lower than the historically accepted figure of 5 to 6 million.

it might be whatever the number it was

even a few gypsies and jews being killed with intention of them belonging to that specific race is genocide.The exagerrated number doesn't make it a genocide

So you're absolutely wrong there too. Don't worry about it too much though, you can apologise whenever you're ready.

shows that you weren't debating for facts but to just prove that your word is always right kind of thinking

please read the definition of the following"

semites

genocide

And please, spare us the rubbish about looking at all points of view equally when it comes to the holocaust.

who the hell are you?

most of your claims and facts are based on blindness and propaganda

Most people here debating are not pulling facts out of their ass but debating whats true,so please don't categorize urself with others here when you say 'please, spare us'

That has been done, there is an historically accpeted

alot of other things were also historically accepted but later on their claims fell.

Your have a herd thinking to just believe of follow blindly

estimate of the death toll and any "expert" denying this is either a racist or trying to sell their book.

and you just believe them don't you,its not a surprise

This has been proven  again and again, in and out of court.

our court and law systems are too polluted and corrupted to believe them

hell the federal reserve and the governments are hell bent on war and bankruptcy and you trust them.........continue please

Just do a tiny, tiny amount of research on the subject before making offensive claims about it.

nothing is offesive

its just your ego with which you blindly accept one side of the story and that when other side says anything,you get offended

if you were really about research then you would debate facts not opnions

snakenobi said:
kennyrester said:

Wow, where to start. Lets go with the irony first: you call me ignorant and hateful despite your spouting off tired, clichéd lines about the holocaust and zionist media.

cliche,i think you need to use the dictionary ofn this one too

You also tell me to look up a dictionary and laugh your ass off at me when you have no idea what you're talking about (look, more irony!). Did you consider looking up the definitions of anti-semitism and holocaust denial yourself?

yes i did

semitic is the arabian race

palestinians and arabs and injustice agains them is really anti-semitism

Well here they are (from wiki):

using wiki as defintion finder........................wow

US government doesn't decide what an english word means,the english language decides what it mean

you have classic propagandistic thinking,just because a government defined a word to portray wht it means to them and it is the popular opinion

you take it as the right word blindly

no it doesn't,you mind doesn't seem to compute the logic and understanding

for it to be 'anti',there has to be a meaning of 'Semite' first.

Holocaust denial is the act of denying the genocide of Jews in World War II, usually referred to as the Holocaust.[1] The key claims of Holocaust denial are: the German Nazi government had no official policy or intention of exterminating Jews,

I stated Nazi's killed 10million jews and gypsies(popular opnion) and also gave stated the less popular opinion

Nazi authorities did not use extermination camps and gas chambers to mass murder Jews,

again blind propagandistic belief

it is still a genocide and holocaust without gas chambers

they have made their own definiton to support their definition of genocide and Holocaust-denial and you are criticizing me on that shows how blinded you are

and the actual number of Jews killed was significantly (typically an order of magnitude) lower than the historically accepted figure of 5 to 6 million.

it might be whatever the number it was

even a few gypsies and jews being killed with intention of them belonging to that specific race is genocide.The exagerrated number doesn't make it a genocide

shows that you weren't debating for facts but to just prove that your word is always right kind of thinking

please read the definition of the following"

semites

genocide

And please, spare us the rubbish about looking at all points of view equally when it comes to the holocaust.

who the hell are you?

most of your claims and facts are based on blindness and propaganda

Most people here debating are not pulling facts out of their ass but debating whats true,so please don't categorize urself with others here when you say 'please, spare us'

That has been done, there is an historically accpeted

alot of other things were also historically accepted but later on their claims fell.

Your have a herd thinking to just believe of follow blindly

estimate of the death toll and any "expert" denying this is either a racist or trying to sell their book.

and you just believe them don't you,its not a surprise

This has been proven  again and again, in and out of court.

our court and law systems are too polluted and corrupted to believe them

hell the federal reserve and the governments are hell bent on war and bankruptcy and you trust them.........continue please

Just do a tiny, tiny amount of research on the subject before making offensive claims about it.

nothing is offesive

its just your ego with which you blindly accept one side of the story and that when other side says anything,you get offended

if you were really about research then you would debate facts not opnions

Even as I was typing out that last post I was thinking, why I am i bothering?. Not going to stop me one more time though. First of all, clichéd is a word, look it up. You are DEFINITELY wrong about that one, I hope we can at least agree on that.

Anti-semitic is a specific term with a specific meaning. Say it to anyone and they'll immediately think anti-jewish. That's what it means, doesn't mattter what you think or what the origins are, that's the meaning now. I have literally never seen or heard anyone argue that before. As you said in your last two responses to me, look it up. Before you repeat yourself, I get that Semite does not specifically refer to Jews but anti-semite does. FACT.

I wasn't trying to prove that I was right, I was trying to prove your holocaust denial was wrong. I wasn't debating what constitutes genocide, not sure why you brought that up. The definition of holocaust denial includes claiming a much smaller  number died than the generally accepted figure, which you did. Whether you're right or wrong about that (you're wrong, of course), you are a holocaust denier. FACT. 

A lot of the arguments in your post were against the wiki definitions and the use of wiki to find definitions in the first plac. Find me another reputable definition of anit-semitism that supports your argument please, then do the same for holocaust denial.

kennyrester said:

Even as I was typing out that last post I was thinking, why I am i bothering?. Not going to stop me one more time though. First of all, clichéd is a word, look it up. You are DEFINITELY wrong about that one, I hope we can at least agree on that.

what?

i was talkign about the way in which you used it and relate to your conversation not in the existence of it

Anti-semitic is a specific term with a specific meaning. Say it to anyone and they'll immediately think anti-jewish.

i know that,as most people have no clue of what semite mean or where the word came up.they just go witht the popular thinking.

its like if you ask a normal person today about economics and golbal crisis,they wouldn't know much other than what the governement says of what experts say.

That's what it means, doesn't mattter what you think or what the origins are,that's the meaning now.

thats what you think it means

oh it matters  big time,the world doesn't go according to america or how it defines certain words so keep it to urself

I have literally never seen or heard anyone argue that before.

what does that have to do with what a word mean

you are using people's ignorance and their lack of knowledge as your defense........................ridiculous

As you said in your last two responses to me, look it up. Before you repeat yourself, I get that Semite does not specifically refer to Jews but anti-semite does. FACT.

no it doesn't

you have it all confused.i don't think you even have any idea about what a jew means

I wasn't trying to prove that I was right, I was trying to prove your holocaust denial was wrong.

i never denied it.

I mentioned both sides of story,i mentioned 10million number and also the other number.

I wasn't debating what constitutes genocide, not sure why you brought that up.

i brought it up as your definiton of the holocaust genocide is 6-8million jew deaths and anybody who investigates or question it,you label as a holocaust denier

you seem to be very confused

The definition of holocaust denial includes claiming a much smaller  number died than the generally accepted figure, which you did. Whether you're right or wrong about that (you're wrong, of course), you are a holocaust denier. FACT. 

so you're saying that even if i am right,you blindly go with the holocaust statement set by us government

hell you just said youself that you are blind and ignorant here by making those statements

A lot of the arguments in your post were against the wiki definitions and the use of wiki to find definitions in the first plac. Find me another reputable definition of anit-semitism that supports your argument please, then do the same for holocaust denial.

i don't need to as its common sense

for something to be 'anti',there has to be a meaning to it before

aka

there cannot be anti-semitism,without semitism meaning something