By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - World War 2:Who was the right one?

Who was right in the long term?

Soviet Union 31 15.98%

Nazi Germany 53 27.32%

USA\UK 110 56.70%

Total:194

Well considering the Holocaust and Russian mass murder...

Western Allies make a pretty good case.

Of course so does Finland. Who was essentially an Axis Power solely because of Russia being a dick. They had very limited involvement in the holocaust (something like maybe 8 people?)

All and all when you consider the Firebombings of Dresden and Tokyo and the like....

Finland really does probably make the best case.

As far as participants go.

Around the Network
voty2000 said:
sethnintendo said:
kennyrester said:
So you're a holocaust denier?

How did you come to that conclusion when he even states in the op that 10m or so Jews were killed?

Read his response to spurgeonryan, he said only 200-400k jews were killed. 

how is 200-400k holocaust denial?

Jews and gypies particulary being killed itself is a genocide and holocaust happened

and i mentioned 'reasearched number'

Let me clear you a bit further,on what basis i said that

1)ever heard of the jewish accounting of jewish poeple in the world?They always have kept a number of how many jews live in the world.You can go search it,the current number is around 13.5million.No community keeps an accounting,they just keep an estimate.This number should have a reduction of 6-8million jews(number claimed by jews and media propaganda) between 1938-1945 as that was the holocaust period.But that reduction never happened.

2)Jews and Media propaganda claims Nazis were able to execute so many jews is such a short time by using gas chambers but gas chambers were never operational,only one was even built.

enditall727 said:

Patriot act --> ive heard a lot of stuff about this act. i wonder what exactly do they see as talking "against" the state though?i wonder if this will be like a secret strict act that will  eventually be the cause of thousands of innocent people to be jailed because they may have not agreed with a new bill that the state automatically thinks suits the country hmm

exactly

search fema concentration camps being built in USA

Race --> i dont think it's if they speak of race but more if they speak down about a particular race. There is nothing wrong with being proud of your race in America :)

what you're talking about is right and good

but if you watch the tv,anaybody even touches the race topic and relates to it without even talking about it is branded a racist.this thinking gets incorporated into the soceity and thinking of people and then people are scared of free speeach and opinion.

Homosexuality --> it is true but i think it's legit. people getting beat up and made fun of because they are gay is not cool at all. Honestly i think if a person is gay then whatever but if my future son was gay i would be lying if i said that i wouldn't be mad about it *lifts shoulders*

again what you say is right but a person shouldn't be restricted to speech if they don't like it.

but like i said above,the same applies here.people today are being over protectivelook at how people talk,they have the tone and thinking of the popular opinion.

if somebody speaks their mind which is opposed to popular opinian then they are criticised the shit out and then develop an insecurity where they think 10times before even expressing anything

Germany/swastika/nazi --> with Germany's history and what not, i dont blame them for banning nazism and the swastika over there.

this is where you are compromising liberty.they gave you an excuse to trap them and you do.

This only results in pent-up anger and frustration which germans will have as do other people that have been oppressed and restricted.Terrorism and Middle comes to mind,don't they?

It results in retaliation

never compromise liberty for any excuse as if you do you are carrying over the history's wounds which the germans will carry till the time they are restricted

drkohler said:

a) Learn about the history of early radar devices. You will then hopefully understand why that wasn't possible.

you please do too,they were very effective by the time of WW2.

b) You have been issuing several such remarks in this thread, all of which could put you behind bars in several European countries.

what is that supposed to mean?

you have so much insecurity that you are ready to led liberty go for security in the way you talk by using 'LAW' which traps free speech

Learn about holocaust revisionists. Learn about the holocaust history and why the numbers are well documented. I have no tolerance for people like you in this regard.

who the hell gives a fuck about you tolerating people or not?

read my reply post on page 4 to 'voty2000' and you will learn that i have researched holocaust claims

stop talking like the authority and show some facts of your own as you seem to nothing more than an overconfidence person without facts who blindly believe anything

At first I thought snakenobi is a Japanese account (and Japanese war crimes is another sad part of history which is completely suppressed in Japan so it would explain your drivel).

this thread is not about your rants,discuss the thread and its facts or leave

But it seems you are in India or of Indian descent. Apparently your school education (and/or your willingness to learn the facts) leaves much to be desired.

lmao

what the hell are you saying or trying to say?

and anyways whatever my schools education taught me or didn't teach me(as you say.....hehe)

we have the internet infromation resources,what year are you living in?

are people still supposed to believe blindly in school education?does the word limit of history research and propaganda come to mind or not?)

voty2000 said:

I'm not a fan of people using hindsight on wars and such especially if it happened 50 years before you were born. You don't have the people of that times morals, fears, culture, etc... What is clear today was a jumbled mess back in the day.

People always say this group was wrong and that group was wrong but if you were alive during the time then you'd probably be with everyone else. It's nice to sit in your air conditioned house at you computer in a comfy chair and judge folks of the past. Luckily most of them could care less what a bunch of teens and 20 year olds have to say about them.

what does hindsight has to do with this thread?

yeah they were all influenced by their conflict and pain of their time

This thread is no about judgment,i just asked who had the right intention and whose prediction's became true in the years after WW2

Around the Network
snakenobi said:
voty2000 said:
sethnintendo said:
kennyrester said:

How did you come to that conclusion when he even states in the op that 10m or so Jews were killed?

Read his response to spurgeonryan, he said only 200-400k jews were killed. 

how is 200-400k holocaust denial?

Jews and gypies particulary being killed itself is a genocide and holocaust happened

and i mentioned 'reasearched number'

Let me clear you a bit further,on what basis i said that

1)ever heard of the jewish accounting of jewish poeple in the world?They always have kept a number of how many jews live in the world.You can go search it,the current number is around 13.5million.No community keeps an accounting,they just keep an estimate.This number should have a reduction of 6-8million jews(number claimed by jews and media propaganda) between 1938-1945 as that was the holocaust period.But that reduction never happened.

2)Jews and Media propaganda claims Nazis were able to execute so many jews is such a short time by using gas chambers but gas chambers were never operational,only one was even built.

Then how do you explain the fact that there is more then one existing gas chamber from concentration camps?

Heck Sobibor alone had 5 gas chambers.

The russians captured at least 3 fully operrational gas chambers, and according to the german soldiers themselves, they dismantled them largely before troops tok over the camps to try and hide it.

I think you just got ahold of some bad information from somewhere.

Maybe confusing it with that fact Auschwitz only had one gas chamber.  Which could kill like 15,000-25,000 people a day.

EDIT: partial list of gas chambers.  http://frank.mtsu.edu/~baustin/holocamp.html

Kasz216 said:

Then how do you explain the fact that there is more then one existing gas chamber from concentration camps?

Maybe confusing it with that fact Auschwitz only had one gas chamber.  Which could kill like 15,000-25,000 people a day.

There is very low evidence of them being completed or operational

I do not doubt their existence,just their completion or implementation

Reasons from the different gas chamber studies:

1)Doors were not sealed which are required to trap gas inside

2)Ceilings not high enough to let gas escape without harming people

The russians captured at least 3 fully operrational gas chambers,and according to the german soldiers themselves, they dismantled them largely before troops tok over the camps to try and hide it.

I wouldn't blindly believe them for alot of reasons.

1)Propaganda - Media has exaggerated the holocaust numbers and just keep on piling the war crimes.Not to forget that most of todays media is owned by jews and zionist.They make their own stories and people believe them blindly

2)Jewish population numbers - Jewish community keeps account of all the living jews,their number didn't reduce in claimed holocaust jewish victims before and after the holocaust

3)Gas chambers were very small and only a few so the amount of victim claims could not be implemented

4)Russian word - Soviet union killed people in 10's of millions so their word is sorta like crap

EDIT: partial list of gas chambers.  http://frank.mtsu.edu/~baustin/holocamp.html

will take your word on it for now

have to investigate holocaust and gas chambers alot more to know what happened

lets just all agree that all of the countries back then did whatever they thought was right in order for them to prosper. germany felt the mass genocide of jews would solve their problems (not trying to be a d!ck but it sort of did help), US got stronger through the sales of all the weapons they sold, and Russia did whatever they wanted to spread communism.

Ohh and lets be honest here. If the U.S. was in the same condition Germany was back then does anyone not agree that the U.S. would target a country to start another war to increase sales of weapons? (sort of happening right now if you think about it)

snakenobi said:
Kasz216 said:

There is very low evidence of them being completed or operational

I do not doubt their existence,just their completion or implementation

Reasons from the different gas chamber studies:

1)Doors were not sealed which are required to trap gas inside

2)Ceilings not high enough to let gas escape without harming people

The russians captured at least 3 fully operrational gas chambers,and according to the german soldiers themselves, they dismantled them largely before troops tok over the camps to try and hide it.

I wouldn't blindly believe them for alot of reasons.

1)Propaganda - Media has exaggerated the holocaust numbers and just keep on piling the war crimes.Not to forget that most of todays media is owned by jews and zionist.They make their own stories and people believe them blindly

2)Jewish population numbers - Jewish community keeps account of all the living jews,their number didn't reduce in claimed holocaust jewish victims before and after the holocaust

3)Gas chambers were very small and only a few so the amount of victim claims could not be implemented

4)Russian word - Soviet union killed people in 10's of millions so their word is sorta like crap

will take your word on it for now

have to investigate holocaust and gas chambers alot more to know what happened

You don't consider the fact that eye witness testimony existed from both germans and the victims, and that all of their doors and vents tested positive for high amounts of gas when they were captured proof?

Why the heck else would they flood the gas chambers with poison?

You can have a house with the highest amount of ceiling in the world... smoke will still kill you.

Heck aside from that, there is actual german paperwork from the time that talks about mobel gas chambers as well... in the back of vans used to kill people.

Aside from which, that's not even what most people in the holocaust died from.  It was mostly just... not being fed anything and disease. 

You should really note the 3 million number is actually considered a conservative number by WW2 experts... and that the number is likely higher.

sethnintendo said:
kennyrester said:

Actually he said

"They killed 10m jews and gypsies(very controversial number as no evidence and gas chambers weren't operational)"

and in a later post 

"those claims of 10million jews and gypsies are based on gas chambers which weren't operational"

He then goes on to say the figure is more likely to be 200-400 thousand. The generally accepted figure is 5-6 million (not 10 million, not sure where that came from). This is holocaust denial, plain and simple. I'm surprised nobody else called him out on it to be honest, it kind of humps out at you.