By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - World War 2:Who was the right one?

Who was right in the long term?

Soviet Union 31 15.98%

Nazi Germany 53 27.32%

USA\UK 110 56.70%

Total:194

Oh sorry, I see someone already pointed it out to you, wasn't trying to rub your nose in it. Anyway the guys obviously an anti-semite (hoiocaust denial and talk of a "zionist controlled media"), although it seems to be born more of ignorance than viciousness.

Around the Network

This thread is stupid. It's not as simple as just saying "one side was right, the other wasn't". WWII itself became a global conflict due to several reasons and besides it's hard to determine who was "good" or "right", in the fact we haven't even defined what "good" or "right" are. The attempts to reduce the casualties of the holocaust to a few hundred thousand is pathetic, the amount of evidence is too strong. Furthermore the OP is trying to bade his argument for exaggerated casualties on the exact details of gas chambers. Even if gas chambers killed far less than previously argued, a lot simply died from starvation/ malnutrition combined with physical labour as Kasz216 already mentioned.

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

I honestly believe in WWII there was a right side and a wrong side.

On one hand you had a brutal dictator who turned the countries he conquered into a cold and efficient killing machine with the entire purpose of wiping out a race of people, on the other hand you had the people trying to stop him. The Russians were just as brutal as well actually, Stalin was a terrible person.

The British and Americans did bad things in the war, but those things pale in comparison to the millions of innocents that were killed by Hitler and Stalin.

WWI on the other hand didn't have a right side. Such a completely pointless conflict.

kennyrester said:

Oh sorry, I see someone already pointed it out to you, wasn't trying to rub your nose in it. Anyway the guys obviously an anti-semite (hoiocaust denial and talk of a "zionist controlled media"), although it seems to be born more of ignorance than viciousness.

stop being ignorant and hateful,please follow the thread

all you have done in this thread is nothing more and you accuse the other person of being ignorance

"Anti-Semite".......................lmao

do you even know what that means?

Arabs,Palestinians are Semites.Most jews are of mix semitic-European descent

and you use the word 'ignorance',yeah right

over that 200-400k jews being killed and more gypsies isn't 'holocaust denial',please look up the word in dictionary

research show both the higher and the lower number siding have their arguments,this hate thing that you talk about can be said about the people exaggerating the number also.

snakenobi said:

While a semite is a person from a certain area/language, the word 'anti-semite' is specifically a discrimination of Jews, it is not an old word and was invented in the 19th centry. You can find this stuff on wiki.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:

You don't consider the fact that eye witness testimony existed from both germans and the victims,

and that all of their doors and vents tested positive for high amounts of gas when they were captured proof?Why the heck else would they flood the gas chambers with poison?

You can have a house with the highest amount of ceiling in the world... smoke will still kill you.

you can be persuaded into believing all this research but you can't overlook basic facts that germans weren't that stupid to kill their own people

and yes the gas can be made to safely discharge

Heck aside from that, there is actual german paperwork from the time that talks about mobel gas chambers as well... in the back of vans used to kill people.

c'mon,now this is too much

Aside from which, that's not even what most people in the holocaust died from.  It was mostly just... not being fed anything and disease. 

You should really note the 3 million number is actually considered a conservative number by WW2 experts... and that the number is likely higher.

I agreed whatever you said in the last post and took your word,i didn't disagree.

but to blindly believe this every idea supporting holocaust and just upping the number of holocaust victims is gonna help the claim

Let me clear what i mean to say is:

1)holocaust victims can be as high as you say or even more as you mentioned the number given by 'WW2 experts' but those aren't the only ones,other 'WW2 experts' also claim lower numbers.

2)and to rake argument and word supporting holocaust's high number is wrong

both arguments should be taken and judged and researched

The Fury said:
snakenobi said:

While a semite is a person from a certain area/language, the word 'anti-semite' is specifically a discrimination of Jews, it is not an old word and was invented in the 19th centry. You can find this stuff on wiki.

Yeah it has been used to discriminate against but only people who don't know about who the jews are use it,most have no clue what a jew really means and are confused.

this confusion is at the base of alot of anti-jewishness(jewish hate groups) from haters and also blind protection of jews lovers(who defend anything jews or israel or usa do today in the name of protecting jews)

if people knew know the real jews were,they wouldn't hate them

snakenobi said:

over that 200-400k jews being killed and more gypsies isn't 'holocaust denial',please look up the word in dictionary

research show both the higher and the lower number siding have their arguments,this hate thing that you talk about can be said about the people exaggerating the number also.

I have problably seen at least 200-400k people (sure not all Jews but a great deal) being killed, dead, starving to death, etc in all the WW2 footage I've seen so far.  To say anything less than a few million Jews being killed would be foolish. 

sethnintendo said:
snakenobi said:

I have problably seen at least 200-400k people (sure not all Jews but a great deal) being killed, dead, starving to death, etc in all the WW2 footage I've seen so far.  To say anything less than a few million Jews being killed would be foolish. 

200-400k estimate was only for jews,not for gypsies and other killings.

What you see on TV looks like millions of people,but in reality when you count a 100,000 people.they look like alot too.And holocaust had many 100,000's

and you couldn't have seen people beign killed or be starved to death as all the footage was taken after WW2 ended,that time those people in camps and starving were rescued.

well this is such a morbid discussion, but all the jews kills were not simply stacked in bodies..

Most were burned and turned into dust...