By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA 05th November 2011

colours will definitely have an effect. history has proven that.

Around the Network
thehusbo said:

colours will definitely have an effect. history has proven that.

yeah,if we talking about Japan

Nice PS3 numbers

Dissapointed that dead island (ps3) didnt chart in either americas or EMEAA.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

360 will slay in America next week due to MS paying (possibly) Walmart to say about COD, "The best way to play is on the Xbox 360." The message does not say it will be exclusive, but to a person who rarely games it leaves an impression that the game is only on 360. Basically, it is twisting words to give false beliefs. Sony is screwing up by not pushing this game more in their advertising.

I dont see 360 taking the lead next week, despite the release of MW3. Ps3 seems to be gaining 20% per week in EMEAA, and holding its own in the americas. And plus, how big of an effect does a COD release usually have on 360 hardware % wise? i dont remember it being too high.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
chocoloco said:
360 will slay in America next week due to MS paying (possibly) Walmart to say "The best way to play is on the Xbox 360." The message does not say it will be exclusive, but to a person who rarely games it leaves an impression that the game is only on 360. Basically, it is twisting words to give false beliefs. Sony is screwing up by not pushing this game more in their advertising.

Wait, so its ok for Sony to advertise Battlefield 3, Assasins Creed and Fifa like exclusives ,but when Microsoft advertises MW3 like an exclusive its unacceptable?

Shinobi-san said:
I dont see 360 taking the lead next week, despite the release of MW3. Ps3 seems to be gaining 20% per week in EMEAA, and holding its own in the americas. And plus, how big of an effect does a COD release usually have on 360 hardware % wise? i dont remember it being too high.

It has been big before. Other guys bigger on stats than me should know. Also a year ago or so ioi or Source said the holiday season begins sooner in EMEAA than it does in America. If this is true then later weeks will show more gains in sales in the Americas than EMEAA.

Nsanity said:
chocoloco said:
360 will slay in America next week due to MS paying (possibly) Walmart to say "The best way to play is on the Xbox 360." The message does not say it will be exclusive, but to a person who rarely games it leaves an impression that the game is only on 360. Basically, it is twisting words to give false beliefs. Sony is screwing up by not pushing this game more in their advertising.

Wait, so its ok for Sony to advertise Battlefield 3, Assasins Creed and Fifa like exclusives ,but when Microsoft advertises MW3 like an exclusive its unacceptable?

Never said it was wrong. I said Sony is failing by not matching MS with more advertising for CoD. Only a report on advertising in America and what I happen to see, nothing more. 

PS3 Domination begins!

Next week new White and Silver PS3 colors in Europe, PS3 sales will go trough tha roof! I LOL at people that think new colors won't have much effect. Look at PS2 back then! PS2 did crazy in Europe with that Satin Silver, Blue and Pink colors!

So next week another shooter, X360 should win that week by large numbers easily.
If not then it fails to do what is does best: sell good shooters, bad shooters, big shooters and small shooters. :P