By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA 05th November 2011

Amazing BF3+U3 boost for PS3.
Next week we should see the White PS3 boost it as well? and probably MW3 will have some effect as well.

Around the Network

holy cow! 0_0 ps3 is beasting! so around a 75k ww lead over 360 this week?

wii is down yoy a lot..horrible sales

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

amaral_slb said:
The PS3 with a big chance of selling 350k this week, with a 70k lead over 360 and a 100k lead on the Wii.

I am officially very intrigued by next weeks numbers. No doubt the 360 will go crazy, but people are underestimating the effect it will have on the PS3 also. It will be closer then what happened last year when Black ops dropped (140k worldwide).

PS3 is a monster in EMEAA right now

yea i think BF3 wk proved that with PS3 leading by 30k despite a massive 360 hardware boost. next wk will be interesting indeed. everyone is looking at next wk.

i don't want to jump the gun here but if PS3 manages to outsell 360 by any margin next wk, i don't see 360 beating PS3 any wk for the rest of the yr. black friday and the wk of Christmas will be very interesting indeed.

Troll_Whisperer said:
kopstudent89 said:

I think the red Wii bundle was released last year at this time

Ah, I see, thanks. It was doing well YoY till now, so I guessed something of the sort must've happened last year.

OT: BTW, I know many people are disappointed with Uncharted 3 sales, but I think 1.2m+ is a great opening. The game has a lot of competition, it's basically releasing in between moster sales games. The game will sell very well during holidays no doubt, and as always it'll have great legs. I say 6m+ for this game.

this one is wise well beyond his yr's. seriously i agree. these arn't bad UC3 numbers in comparison with likely 3m by yrs end. i expected 600k more then whts been reported but all is well.

Nice PS3 sales! Plus another 26k to the ww total when adding in Japan.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
kowenicki said:
360 down and everything else up... sorry... but no.

It's the Uncharted 3 effect. The game made it pretty obvious that the PS3 is futureproof while the 360 is not, thus dampening the interest in Microsoft's console. Since all other systems aren't in direct competition with the PS3, their sales were not affected.

Great Uncharted 3 has caused Sony to stop work on the PS4

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Wow at the rate the PS3 is going it's going to start selling more in EMEAA than the 360 will WW and it will sell more WW than the 360+Wii together.

So now EMEAA sells more consoles than the America's during the holidays?

The gap between the two consoles is 2.51 million now. Hopefully next week PS3 stays on top with COD coming out.

yo_john117 said:
Wow at the rate the PS3 is going it's going to start selling more in EMEAA than the 360 will WW and it will sell more WW than the 360+Wii together.

So now EMEAA sells more consoles than the America's during the holidays?

http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly.php?date=40853&reg=Others&date=40489

http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly.php?reg=America&date=40489

yeah,until thanksgiving day,or maybe next week

Japan MC out...

PS3: 26k
3DS: 145k

3DS number 1 WW confirmed.