Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA V Trailer Countdown and Discussion Thread. Los Santos and countryside!!!

Pretty good trailer :)

Though I saw the opening beach shot and I shit my pants because I thought it was going to be Vice City. Oh well.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

Wow, that looks gorgeous.

thx1139 said:
No expected release date/timeframe?

No release date/timeframe or platforms announced (though from the looks of it, PS3/360 definitely).

JOKA_ said:
Pretty good trailer :)

Though I saw the opening beach shot and I shit my pants because I thought it was going to be Vice City. Oh well.

Yeah, for the first few seconds I thought it'd be Vice City, too.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Looks like no PC :(

Around the Network

Looks to me like it was put together by people who thought "you guys should like this because we're Rockstar and this is GTA." It'll take a lot more than that to get me excited Rockstar, thanks.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

pezus said:
Looks like no PC :(

Why? They don't mention any platform.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Probably PS3, 360 and PC.

Who thinks the WiiU will end up getting a version too?

I really really hope the PC version launches the same date as the console versions.

GTA is one of those games I play and enjoy but never talk about. Like the girl you have sex with but never kiss and tell.

Looking forward to it.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson