By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA V Trailer Countdown and Discussion Thread. Los Santos and countryside!!!

i didnt understand a thing lol -.-

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:
I don't think it's San Andreas. It seems like it's Los Santos and surrounding areas, but there was no sign of San Fierro or Las Venturas, right?

Didn't see any sign either, hopefully it's some new cool areas to explore then :)

I like the look of this.

Troll_Whisperer said:
I don't think it's San Andreas. It seems like it's Los Santos and surrounding areas, but there was no sign of San Fierro or Las Venturas, right?

there was no mountian on the Los Santos island, but their was on the San Fierrio island.......

plus the jet

That looked quite cool. The map looks really big and with some variety, not just the city!

Look at the minute 1:04, it's amazing!

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

Good to see that it's more colour full this time.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

goforgold said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

there was no mountian on the Los Santos island, but their was on the San Fierrio island.......

plus the jet

Yes, but we didn't see the actual cities, which leads me to believe they just redesigned the whole area to have more land, mountains, etc.

Liberty City from GTA IV was nothing like Liberty City from GTA III.

I'm pretty sure it's just a much biggr Los Santos with more added landscapes.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

That looks so awesome!

Dont know about you people but Im not liking the sound of the main character...=.= I thought it would be more gangsta....

I like the fact that its set in San andreas tho.

i couldnt see it! omg!. F$%&&/G computer. XD