By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - just when you thought the uncharted 3 reviews could not get any worse...

and now meta is at 93. how are idiots like this given the rights to review?

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network

If I cared about review scores then I'd care about this... yeah, that's it :P

Seriously, just enjoy the game.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Suddenly, an 8 is now good. BTW, Uncharted fans will be happy because they'll get the game in about hours, so after that, reviews does not matter. Better wait for other users to post impressions.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Damn you jneul for making this thread.... I wished that Nsanity made this thread so we could move away from the content and attack the messenger.. that's how we deal with bad PS3 news here on this site!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Sorry, I am just laughing too much how butthurt people are getting every time a low score review coming out, let alone the conspiracy theories that the PS3 exclusives are getting shafted by the reviewers, just laughable really.

"Omg if the uncharted score goes any lower, my pulse will just STOP!"

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network

P.S Rofl, that site is going to get so many hits, 909 comments already!

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Let it go people. There are enough examples in recent history to warn you about reviews and how you should take all of them (and not just the ones that are low) with a grain of salt.

While I don't doubt Uncharted 3 will be a great game (I enjoyed the first two), it's all about your personal experience with the game when you play it, not someone else's opinion of it.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Some Uncharted fans are expressing disappointment with Uncharted 3 (I checked a few forums). Just letting you guys know so that you don't go into the game with insanely high expectations and then end up killing yourselves, afterwards. It's obviously a great game but it can't be all things to all people. Play it and make up your own mind.

in Data Management, it's acceptable to toss out scores like this due to it being an anomaly. If it doesn't fit in with the majority and is WAY out of line of the norm, it's ignored.

Metacritic should do this.

The 80 was a little out of range (since ALL the other reviews up to that point were 90+), but it was believable. Well at least it would be if that same site hadn't given Uncharted 2 a 10. A game that's 'better' than its predecessor for all the same reasons should not be marked lower. End of discussion.

I hate critics sometimes, and I AM one.

I'd love to see the world go wild if I ever professionally posted my 21/100 score for Final Fantasy XIII. heads would roll, that's for sure.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

People set their expectations WAY too high these days...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?