By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Guys what the hell happened to the damn numbers???????

Last time i checked, the wii and ps3 were kickign butt! Now the wii went down, and the ps3 went way more down!!!! I thought the ps3 obliterated 360! and the wii's number of sales went down yet it's market share went up? were the heck did vgchartz get over 300,000 wiis sold in japan in the first place? what happened on january 6?? did the world drop? (this is stoping me from watching a good episode of naruto!!!!!)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

yeah thats lame, i noticed that too. the PS3 lost about 50K sales apparently.

oh! rol i almost thought that i was in the twilight zone or the 15 dimension or in 4D or some crap! (let me get off so i can finish my damn naruto episode!)
just kidding! :)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

ioi did say Wii sales in Japan were way overtracked. Didn't know the PS3 dropped.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Might we steer you in this direction...as a precaution:

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=13607&start=0#end

Around the Network

Both Wii and PS3 unsold. PS3 just did better in this case.

Crap! Made a thread too late about this same subject.

That Naruto episode was so freakin' lame, at least 2/3 of it were flashbacks.

And uhh...

Yeah, what Rol said.

I have to admit, I find it totally amusing that Wii dropped in total sales, but went up in marketshare. That 44% is looking very nice. 48 by end of 08 is looking more and more reasonable all the time.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

did you guys looked at Spain's sales by the way