By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Someone on my PSN list playing Uncharted 3 O___o

You know what I would do if someone on my friends list was playing Uncharted 3, early? If I really wanted to know how? I would......ask them.

They're on your friends list, for Pete's sake.

Around the Network
Classic_Gamer said:
NiKKoM said:
Is Skeezer stealth promoting MGO again? >_>

You can't even find the game in stores so what does it matter if hes promoting it or not?

cause he has sended naked pictures of himself trying to convince to play MGO again...

...I want more pictures...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Got it since yesterday, early launch here in France because 1st of november is a public holiday

Supranatural game BTW....

Kantor said:
Well it was dispatched to me on Friday, so it should be here by tomorrow, which is the day before US release and two days before UK release.

But getting it that early is ridiculous.

Same.

well i'm not online much but if anybody on my list is going to be playing UC3 there going to be from vgc.

Around the Network
blkfish92 said:
Level1Death said:
d21lewis said:
Probably a Gamestop employee. They'll beat it buy Monday and sell it as new on Tuesday.

I wouldn't be surprised if this has happened before.

Smart business strategy!

Yeah but Gamestop employees will deny the hell out of that. Which is now why I don't shop there much anymore.

Wagram said:
blkfish92 said:
Level1Death said:
d21lewis said:
Probably a Gamestop employee. They'll beat it buy Monday and sell it as new on Tuesday.

Smart business strategy!

Yeah but Gamestop employees will deny the hell out of that. Which is now why I don't shop there much anymore.

Understandable lol,  they're rather sleezy!

blkfish92 said:
Wagram said:
blkfish92 said:
Level1Death said:
d21lewis said:

Smart business strategy!

To be honest I have never had a problem with the employees playing the games. My problem is that when they do return them to the store they slap a "New" sticker on it. It's used.

like grandia said, i can't repeat it often enough. it's no problem in germany/austria and i think in most other european countries as well to buy a video game like 2-6 days before release. most small shops, many huge chains and most internet shops sell the games the day they get them. you just have to ask and they sell it to you, the internet shops send it to you when they get it. if they get it 6 days before release and post need one day (one day is the usal time) you gt it 5 days before release.

maybe that's not possible in america but i wonder why you still wonder about that^^ it's the same for years now for every new game. (first i started to buy games earlier than the release was with zelda ocarina of time for n64 since then i do it with all "must have" games.

Wagram said:
blkfish92 said:
Wagram said:
blkfish92 said:
Level1Death said:
d21lewis said:

Smart business strategy!

To be honest I have never had a problem with the employees playing the games. My problem is that when they do return them to the store they slap a "New" sticker on it. It's used.

The stickers bother me soo much! I want my game covers to be clean!!